***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I find it strange that it's necessary to build the coil above the cup, considering the pre-built coils are right in the middle of it. Such a nightmare to drop a coil in when you aren't just resting your screwdriver/nail/whatever across the cup slots. I'll take a pic shortly and show you how mine currently is.

Just flush the top of the coil with the top of the cup. Its easier than it sounds. I have been experimenting with using a flavour wick poked below the coil in the gap with limited success :)

I seem to break a ceramic every time I recoil which is really annoying. Still when you get it right there really is no comparison with this little beasty - vapour so thick you can literally choke on it :o

Soldato
Just flush the top of the coil with the top of the cup. Its easier than it sounds. I have been experimenting with using a flavour wick poked below the coil in the gap with limited success :)

I seem to break a ceramic every time I recoil which is really annoying. Still when you get it right there really is no comparison with this little beasty - vapour so thick you can literally choke on it :o

Yep! In fact, the wife banned me from using it in the car when she's driving, hahahaha. :D Even when I try to stealth, I still end up pumping out a cloud.

Even when it's not working exactly as I'd like, I still prefer it over anything I've tried so far so I just put up with the niggles.

I did shove a new wick in earlier and take a few photos, but I'm still in the same situation, having to unscrew the neck almost all the way so a few bubbles release (but without going TOO far and flooding), then toot away until I think it might be going dry, and repeat.

Associate
If your new coil is level with the top of the cup, then use much less cotton. It only needs a very small amount! Too much and as it wicks the cotton expands between the cup and the sophia and strangles the wick. TBH I only get it right about 20% of the time! If you use a 1.5mm drill bit/screwdriver it will jam in the cup slots so you can set it where you need it.

Here you go: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...tys-mods-drip-tips-tanks-12.html#post11044818

Last edited:
Soldato
Not at all mate, they're regarded as one of the best batteries. Everyone just seems to be getting the Efest's for the Hana clones that're forthcoming :p

Thank god lol had me searching frantically for anything wrong lol, I bought the first 2 for nemesis then decided to buy more for the hana clone to which I realised it takes 1 not 2 lol oh well at least I'll have enough.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
On the subject of batteries....

http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/Vaping-Spares/Li-Ion-Batteries/Efest-IMR-Batteries.Html?cPath=7_95

I've got a couple of them, had them for about a year now and they don't seem to hold a charge much anymore, they drop to 3.5 almost instantly...!

The AW IMR's that I've also got are fine but I could do with a few more 18350's, I'm happy to get more of them as they served me well, but just looking at other stuff, Torchy etc, before I buy.

Will be used in a Provari Mini and Nemesis clone, and occasionally a Vamo v5 but that usually stays in 18650 mode at home.

All I really know about batteries is that the Provari Mini apparently needs button tops. Other than that I dont know much else, as in whats good, bad etc.

Whats a good buy then? :)

Soldato
Basically anything from Torchy is suitable. His own batteries are just good batteries re-branded, and cheaper. And does a discount if you buy through ukvapers.

Associate
Soldato
2x 9 Wrap micro coils -

0.7 Ohms on my dripper :)

10415701_10152244055883264_8724163400304777014_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom