Watch Dogs

Caporegime
Sorry for the dumb newbie question, but I've just been to the shop and bought the 416 assault rifle, then I went to some CTOS site where the objective changes to something like "Find the guard with the access key" - how do I do this? I've hacked a few cameras and profiled a few guards but if any of them have the key then it didn't say so.

Caporegime
Sorry for the dumb newbie question, but I've just been to the shop and bought the 416 assault rifle, then I went to some CTOS site where the objective changes to something like "Find the guard with the access key" - how do I do this? I've hacked a few cameras and profiled a few guards but if any of them have the key then it didn't say so.

Keep looking, one of them has it.

Soldato
I've played it quite a bit since it come out and really enjoying it, i'd probably give it 8/10 as i love these kind of games. I really loved Sleeping Dogs and haven't touched the new GTA hope it comes to the PS4.

Associate

Just keep profiling them. Sometimes they're tucked away in a corner and you need to hack a camera that is on one of the other guards to find them.

Anyone managed to knock down the targets in the multi-story car park? I am failing hard at this

I just went in with my silenced pistol and took out all the other guards one by one staying hidden

Caporegime
What do you think average means? Average means if you take a set of data (in this case open world games) then you believe it to be in the middle of that pack. I'd love to see all these open world games that you think are better than Watch Dogs for it to be middle of the pack.

The word average is ridiculously overused by people that don't think something is brilliant and think average is the next step down.

GTA 5 is probably the only Open World game I'd say is better than this, and that's nothing to be ashamed of.

I think average means, somewhere between bad and good, unless you have a different view? It is not some damming negative review. I don't think it's a bad game, nor a particularly good game, I'm having a bit of fun playing through it.

I seem to be one of very few using the world average, so I'm unsure how it's over used if it's only a couple of posters using it.

Anyway; there are a lot of open world games :).

Skyrim is open world, Crysis, Saints Row, Assassins Creed, Fallout 3, InFamous, Batman Arkham City, Minecraft, Prototype, Just Cause are examples of open world games.

Soldato
Has anyone got any ideas what is going on here.

I have located a QR code but am unable to scan it as the focus will not move away from the camera on the left which is stopping me from scanning the QR code.

10348698_10152540275017249_694498744978979247_o.jpg

Caporegime
I didn't make the comparison, I just said that there are a lot of open world games as you seemed under the impression there was not.

It clearly is not in your point of view.

I think it is :), I don't think it does many things particularly well, I don't think it does many things badly either, I just think it's a very 'average' game, it's about a 5/6 out of 10 on a scale if I did scales, which I don't.

Caporegime
Been trying to do some hacking but it basically seems impossible unless you luck on someone brain dead. The analysis area is so small and they get such a large amount of time. I think they need to give the hacker more tools or even it up some how :(

Associate
Really? I would say the hacker has the advantage - you just need to pick the right spot to start the hacking, somewhere that lets you get high up, or multi-level for you to constantly move around as they try and find you. You can even dance around a big van without them being able to tell where you are

Caporegime
My only successful one so far I hid on top of a train station roof. It just feels like unless you do a glitchy/odd hiding spot it's really hard. And even then he could have seen me with cameras. I like the mode in concept but I feel it needs a lot more work. It's too easy to scan through lots of targets quickly, even if you luck on a crowded place.

Caporegime
Was just parked by the side of the road when a car came up and hit the car parked at the traffic lights, the drivers got out and started arguing about insurance. The attention to detail in this game is pretty good!

Back
Top Bottom