Wildstar New MMO (NCSoft and Carbine Studios)

Soldato
Nice. How did you get to 17 so fast? I took like a 2 hour break but damn. And what class are you playing? Trying to figure out which skills I need to buy for stalker.

Permabanned
Just questing on and off this morning and afternoon. If you just keep at them it's pretty quick. There'll be people way higher than i am.

Playing Spellslinger.

Edit - Oh, i forgot. I do have some addons that make things quicker CheatSimon so i don't have to do those coloured puzzles and InstantQuestAccept so i don't see any quest windows, it just hands in and accepts all quests instantly. Only windows i see are when yuo get a choice of loot.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think my account, like many others, is being treated as a guest account and that's why I have such long queues... I think it's because I have ordered a physical copy of the game so I haven't entered the full serial key yet. Anyone else here with the same issue?

EDIT: It's not just physical copies.

That's what I'm thinking about mine. I preordered mine from Amazon so thinking the key I entered for beta and early start is not seen as a preorder copy.

As much as I want to play I've been here many times before so understand launches have issues.

Associate
Went to make a character on Zhur when it came up and now can't get past retrieving realm list when trying to go back to Ravenous..... think I'll give up for today.

This happened to me, not sure if it was their hotfix that sorted it, but I ran as admin and it fixed.

Associate
My GPU temp is at around 81C on the login screen :/

Also, has anyone noticed if you jump and move the camera around as you walk, the character kind of clips? Its hard to explain but the model flickers and moves for a split second.

Soldato
That's what I'm thinking about mine. I preordered mine from Amazon so thinking the key I entered for beta and early start is not seen as a preorder copy.

As much as I want to play I've been here many times before so understand launches have issues.

I read multiple reports of people with digital and physical copies both having this issue. I also read someone suggest that adding a subscription will fix it. But a couple of my mates that have the same problem have both done that and it didn't help. I am unable to set up a sub until I have entered the game code from the box, gg.

Permabanned
Are Immortals still planning to roll on Ravenous I assume ? Was hoping I could join once you got the guild up and running. I was in briefly during GW2 or maybe it was SWTOR.... cant remember :) :p

Yup we have a circle up and running on that server, it's like a lite guild version works the same just no guild benefits.

Contacts for invite:
Tyranade
DocWho
Ame

Back
Top Bottom