***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
That thing looks awesome!

I have no real experience with mods, but atm it is a very shiny mod like a brand new 1/2p piece, looking forward to it going and dark and moody. Vapes well, can't go wrong for the price.

And having a storm trooper on the side is just geeky cool.

Soldato
It's a "nod" at the Nemesis and called the Clone for that reason. It's probably the only "authorised" clone around - at the time, Atomomixani. had no plans to make a Copper Nemesis, despite how hard they hit (and great they look). Stealth Vape wanted to do their own, but without reinventing the wheel, "based their design" on the simple and effective Nemesis - but had the courtesy to ask permission first.
I think it's a cracking looking mod, superb for the money and at £20 with a battery, an absolute steal.
Enjoy it.

Associate
Just about to order some new gear, I've been using the Nautilus for a few weeks but I am not enjoying it. Doesn't seem to produce any thick vapour, very light hit.
What can you guys recommend me as an alternative?
I've been using the Nautilus with some Alice in Vapeland juice, flavours ok, but again very mild.
After a day with a fresh atomiser it just tastes burnt, even using a Vision Spinner at 3.3.

Soldato
Just about to order some new gear, I've been using the Nautilus for a few weeks but I am not enjoying it. Doesn't seem to produce any thick vapour, very light hit.
What can you guys recommend me as an alternative?
I've been using the Nautilus with some Alice in Vapeland juice, flavours ok, but again very mild.
After a day with a fresh atomiser it just tastes burnt, even using a Vision Spinner at 3.3.

Have you changed the coil heads?
Try the lower resistance Kanger versions.

Otherwise, it may be time for a Rebuildable...

Associate
My Apollo VV finally packed in after nearly 2 years , this was my home vaper use an ecab for when outside.
Got myself a V5 with a kayfun lite clone , wow cant believe how awesome the taste and throat kick is from this.
Took a couple of goes at coil making and ended up with 3mm silica with 6 wraps of 32 awg for a 1.5ohm atty .

Soldato
A quick question for the guys who bought the Hana Mods clone from Combat, do your atties sit flush in the 510 cutout? I have been looking at these on FT and although the build quality looks really good a few owners have show pics with the Atty sitting a couple of mill above the connector in some case which looks bloody awful.

The 510 is non-adjustable, but is in a well. Possibly in pictures from some angles they might appear to be sticking out, but nothing I've tried looks like it pokes out in reality. They're down a hole so they look good, but don't screw down and touch the mod itself.

It's a good look IMO. No messing with centre pins, just screw it down til it stops and it'll look fine. This is on mine anyway, I can't comment on the quality/fit of any except mine.

Soldato
Anyone cloud chase much?

Got the castle at 0.5ohms with the airflow cap completely taken off exposing 6 air holes, high VG juice with a nemesis housing an 18650 35A efest, and WOW.

Couldn't Vape like it all day but being able to mimic the crazy clouds you see in vids is nice! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone cloud chase much?

Got the castle at 0.5ohms with the airflow cap completely taken off exposing 8 air holes, high VG juice with a nemesis housing an 18650 35A efest, and WOW.

Couldn't Vape like it all day but being able to mimic the crazy clouds you see in vids is nice! :p

Running .47 ohms dual coils in my trident, 18650 in my chi and apple danberry from Vaping King = big clouds :D

Associate
The 510 is non-adjustable, but is in a well. Possibly in pictures from some angles they might appear to be sticking out, but nothing I've tried looks like it pokes out in reality. They're down a hole so they look good, but don't screw down and touch the mod itself.

It's a good look IMO. No messing with centre pins, just screw it down til it stops and it'll look fine. This is on mine anyway, I can't comment on the quality/fit of any except mine.

Thanks for the info mate. Here is where I seen the pics of the atrocious gap at the 510 connection

http://www.fasttech.com/forums/1689401/t/1275404/got-mine-today-here-are-my-thoughts-lotsa-pics/1

I must add that these pics are NOT from the Hana that Combat is selling

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh balls :( dropped my hana in the bath last night :( so freaking stupid, ive never ran around the house so quick looking for a screwdriver in my life, surprisingly there wasnt any water in the battery housing, but a bit of water under the perspex, so i had to dismantle that part to get it clear - almost managed to get it off in one piece, but it snapped, they use a lot of hot glue in there and i mean a lot, im surprised water got in at all, sat in a bowl of rice over night, and now on the window sill to make sure its dried out fully.

Ordered some more perspex to make a new cover for the electronics and a replacement efest 35amp incase this one is no good now.

Never dropped any of my mechs before, im blaming the alu body of the hana lol

V_R

V_R

Soldato
So GVC was back in stock yesterday then? Sold out already... :/

I have nearly a full 100ml bottle, so dont really need it, but its getting silly now, you can never 'just buy it' anymore. He needs to start producing on an industrial scale!

Soldato
Soldato
So GVC was back in stock yesterday then? Sold out already... :/

I have nearly a full 100ml bottle, so dont really need it, but its getting silly now, you can never 'just buy it' anymore. He needs to start producing on an industrial scale!

This is a major gripe of mine.
Surely is bad business to have a product with a very high demand, and yet not increase production to satisfy that demand? :confused:

Associate
Excellent vaping site

http://vapenquit.co.uk/

Just got to say this guy on here James is real good, check out the facebook page too.

Decent prices on everything.

all kinda mods including dna30, coil building jigs, and all clones are listed as clones.

Credit where credit's due this site is good, usually use my own local stockist but after finding vampire vapes liquid this is my next best find

Soldato
The Nitecore Intellicharge i2/i4 isn't a bad charger, has done me proud over the last couple of months.

A huge recommendation for those batteries, use a pair myself, they are great!

Soldato
The Nitecore Intellicharge i2/i4 isn't a bad charger, has done me proud over the last couple of months.

A huge recommendation for those batteries, use a pair myself, they are great!

Thanks Tommy. I will get the cheap charger but if I like the clone I will get the i2 you suggested.

I just trying to get everything off one site and that site has the magnets for the clone as well.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom