**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Soldato
I have had a number of difficulties over the past six years which include experiencing obsessional intrusive thoughts, difficulties regulating my emotions, problems within relationships and how I see myself as a person. These problems have most likely manifested as a result of my autism spectrum disorder along with my experiences in childhood and the experiences I had when I was in school. While this is something I am now more open to accepting due to the psychological input I have had over the past year and the medication I have been taking, I would previously take a very venomous view towards myself. This would result in the act of self-harm as a means to punish myself and wanting to dissociate from reality.

You masturbated too much?

Soldato
What happened to your arm?

Did you mean the fact his left arm has been cut out from the photo or that his right arm clearly has some marks.

I have had a number of difficulties over the past six years which include experiencing obsessional intrusive thoughts, difficulties regulating my emotions, problems within relationships and how I see myself as a person. These problems have most likely manifested as a result of my autism spectrum disorder along with my experiences in childhood and the experiences I had when I was in school. While this is something I am now more open to accept due to the psychological input I have had over the past year and the medication I have been taking, I would previously take an extremely venomous view towards myself. This would result in the act of self-harm for punishment purposes and feeling the need to dissociate from reality.

Hope you're back on track now and getting the help you need.

Soldato
Me in Russia (St Petersburg) :)

5c856720c25d4a36e7f15e144edc574d.jpg

Bloody fanboy! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom