Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z87

Associate
sorry for late reply have been to busy trying to get back to f2 bios but alas it has evaded me. and still rig is acting up even re installed windows to see if it was some driver or config problem. so if you do flash to f3 make sure its in single bios switch mode just incase you have problems too. if any one manages to flash back to f2 please let me know how, it would be much appreciated thanks in advance :(

Associate
Hi guys, I have a static noise coming from this board preamp jack port, as most of the users, and I can't figure out how to fix, this happen either on the front and on the back jack port. It does not happen though to the non amp jack which I use for the speakers. I read an user managed to fix it by flipping the amp little processor on the board, but I wouldn't know how to do that. Any other idea?

Associate
Hi guys, I have a static noise coming from this board preamp jack port, as most of the users, and I can't figure out how to fix, this happen either on the front and on the back jack port. It does not happen though to the non amp jack which I use for the speakers. I read an user managed to fix it by flipping the amp little processor on the board, but I wouldn't know how to do that. Any other idea?
The boards manual shows where and how to change the amp chip,its not hard if you want to give the fix you mentioned a try.
Odds are its some kind of EMI,only other option to get an external soundcard.

Is there any newer BIOS version other than F4?

I seen an F4b on TT a while back,not sure if it was the beta pre release-Version of F4,or if it was new bios entirely.

What issues you having?

Soldato
The boards manual shows where and how to change the amp chip,its not hard if you want to give the fix you mentioned a try.
Odds are its some kind of EMI,only other option to get an external soundcard.

I seen an F4b on TT a while back,not sure if it was the beta pre release-Version of F4,or if it was new bios entirely.

What issues you having?

No issues really, just curious since I haven't checked for any updates in a while.:D

Associate
No issues really, just curious since I haven't checked for any updates in a while.:D

lol fair enough :D

I recently changed from the F1 to the F4 bios,just cause why not lol.

Not noticed any difference,and couldnt find any changelogs apart from the obv DC compatibility and some some on-board Display port fixes.

Soldato
lol fair enough :D

I recently changed from the F1 to the F4 bios,just cause why not lol.

Not noticed any difference,and couldnt find any changelogs apart from the obv DC compatibility and some some on-board Display port fixes.

Were your settings reset to defaults after the flash? I've got OC settings which I don't want removed.

Associate
Were your settings reset to defaults after the flash? I've got OC settings which I don't want removed.

I manually reset to optimized defaults before the flash,and just re-entered my OC settings,you could save a profile,although im not sure if a flash wipes your saved profiles(i think it might tbh)

Soldato
I manually reset to optimized defaults before the flash,and just re-entered my OC settings,you could save a profile,although im not sure if a flash wipes your saved profiles(i think it might tbh)

Just updated, my settings were reset, but I just loaded back my saved settings off a USB stick.

Didn't notice much difference really.

Back
Top Bottom