Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

A load of camping stuff and booked 3 nights at a haven park to try it out before possibly going for 7-10 days in late august.

All that's left is a tarpaulin for under the tent for a bit of extra protection.

Soldato
THe new bike now has the potential for forward motion!

DMR Mag V12's

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b515/Davewils82/20140604_185913jpg_zps7c26edf2.jpeg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Be careful anywhere near rocks. I've got the V12 mags on my old bike and I've lost a few pins. They just strip the thread in the magnesium on the way out. :(

Great pedals otherwise though. :D Got the gonads to put some terror pins in? ;)

Associate
Posted on the home brewing thread, but got a kit to start making some (hopefully) nice IPA

qmzKPKo.jpg

Couldn't resist ordering these a while back. Re-issues (not that I care) of Led Zepplin I,II and III. Image courtesy of the Nexus 4 potato/camera.

CkRKtw7.jpg

Man of Honour
Couldn't resist ordering these a while back. Re-issues (not that I care) of Led Zepplin I,II and III. Image courtesy of the Nexus 4 potato/camera.

[/QUOTE]

Nice. :) Been resisting the temptation to order but after my wife said why bother last night I feel my resistance waning. :D

Associate
jj453.jpg

bk monolith + way bigger than I thought they would be.

Soldato
Nice. :) Been resisting the temptation to order but after my wife said why bother last night I feel my resistance waning. :D
I got all three as well. Quite like them. If you do get them all listen to the last track of Led Zeppelin II's Companion Disc. It's called La La and I can't make up my mind if its brilliant or flipping weird. It's definitely a memorable song!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom