• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark Sky Diver Benchmark Thread

Man of Honour
o7psU3c.jpg

Simple Rules.

If your CPU has integrated graphics please remember to turn this off.

No entries with the time data error message can be accepted.

Please don't forget to post your CPU and GPU clocks.

Please also post your Sky Diver preset link.

2160p Challenge Settings.

If anyone wants to give it a go the settings are below.

Graphics Scores only will be used for the scoreboard.

1. Reset to Default in the custom settings.

2. Raise resolution to 3840 x 2160.

iC6U457.jpg

Download.

Scoreboards.

Thread Navigation Links.

Last edited:
Associate
Might want to consider listing by GPU score instead of the overall score because with high end GPU setups this is going to be a CPU bench instead of a GPU one.

Associate
Yeah I know but I was suggesting the use of GPU score for determining how a submission ranks in the lists.

Because if you use overall score for the ranks here you're going to end up with a list that shows who has the fastest CPU with the most cores. How fast your GPU is will be mostly irrelevant.

Man of Honour
OP
Yeah I know but I was suggesting the use of GPU score for determining how a submission ranks in the lists.

Because if you use overall score for the ranks here you're going to end up with a list that shows who has the fastest CPU with the most cores. How fast your GPU is will be mostly irrelevant.

What I will probably do is have a top 20 of the best Graphics scores listed in a separate table if we start getting a lot of entries.

I do agree with what you are saying though as from personal experience it is quite annoying having someone who used LN2 on the CPU listed above me even though their GPU score was lower.

Permabanned
Is this currently bugged for Nvidia?

Graphics test 1 was nothing but a black screen.

Regardless of that I have a 4770k and GTX780 Classified. Neither is overclocked by me so there on there out of the box clocks.

score = 24571

Graphics = 36160

Physics = 9993

Combined = 20217

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/3240039?

Okay, Cheer's Gregster & Kaapstad.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Is this currently bugged for Nvidia?

Graphics test 1 was nothing but a black screen.

Regardless of that I have a 4770k and GTX780 Classified. Neither is overclocked by me so there on there out of the box clocks.

score = 24571

Graphics = 36160

Physics = 9993

Combined = 20217

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/3240039?

I also got a black screen on my GTX 690s but the bench still completed.

I think there will be a patch soon.

Soldato
I also got a black screen on my GTX 690s but the bench still completed.

I think there will be a patch soon.

Haven't even run benchmark, but in demo it got to a scene where she enters a cave I think and it went black screen, sound still working! I alt tabbed out and loaded task manager - 3DMark is not responding! Couldn't even quit as my mouse icon had disappeared so I had to manually log-off and log back in. Bot sure if it was a 1 off coz haven't retried it and currently playing Batman.

Man of Honour
OP
Haven't even run benchmark, but in demo it got to a scene where she enters a cave I think and it went black screen, sound still working! I alt tabbed out and loaded task manager - 3DMark is not responding! Couldn't even quit as my mouse icon had disappeared so I had to manually log-off and log back in. Bot sure if it was a 1 off coz haven't retried it and currently playing Batman.

If you run the benchmark (black screen as well) it should still run all the way through and give you a score at the end. I think the GPUs are working correctly but they are just not outputting to the screen.

Back
Top Bottom