*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just finished my first play through, and started again on hard now :)

Normal seemed very easy, and hard isnt probing difficult at all really, just a bit more kiting needed for any epic mob, but still having loads of fun with my DH :)

Soldato
I got the plans for the Infernal Machine the other day and one of the pieces yesterday. Has anyone got one and used it recently? Is it still single use and worth doing once I get the pieces and whats the difficulty like compared to Rift bosses?

Soldato
Just finished my first play through, and started again on hard now :)

Normal seemed very easy, and hard isnt probing difficult at all really, just a bit more kiting needed for any epic mob, but still having loads of fun with my DH :)

It's all good practice at the Easy/Normal/Hard difficulties, but when you get to Expert you'll find you take longer to kill the mobs and they really do hurt.

As DH, you're probably the most fragile of all classes, and as the monthly updates would have it, one of the weakest at the moment. So this is a challenging class to play as, but most rewarding I find!

There's a couple full time DHs in the clan, me (f00), Cur50n, TheFallen and probably a few more (who are quieter so don't know about them yet !!).

Associate
I need some advice on my crusader. At the moment my crusader has been geared entirely by crafting and leftovers that my Barbarian has found.

Armory Link

I am using the starter build that Deadset recommended and it seems to be working fairly well. I can manage T4 at a reasonable pace.

So far I have not really found much crusader gear, and Kadala is refusing to give up any of the Akkhan set despite throwing thousands of blood shards at her, but I did find a Darklight the other day.

With my current gear is a darklight build workable? What about any other builds. While I like the Crusader in general, I am not too sure that I like the Blessed Hammer build.

Soldato
It's all good practice at the Easy/Normal/Hard difficulties, but when you get to Expert you'll find you take longer to kill the mobs and they really do hurt.

As DH, you're probably the most fragile of all classes, and as the monthly updates would have it, one of the weakest at the moment. So this is a challenging class to play as, but most rewarding I find!

There's a couple full time DHs in the clan, me (f00), Cur50n, TheFallen and probably a few more (who are quieter so don't know about them yet !!).

Yeah, not been playing long now, maybe 2 weeks but DH is a lot of fun, right now if a boss just looks at me I basically die but it really keeps you on your toes and the damage is pretty nice. I did the actual game on Hard and it wasn't too bad, I was pretty stupid and assumed the campaign was single player so I just solo'd it. After you are done with that I would jump into the adventure mode and start doing the bounties, you can start to get pretty nice items pretty quickly.

Soldato
I need some advice on my crusader. At the moment my crusader has been geared entirely by crafting and leftovers that my Barbarian has found.

Armory Link

I am using the starter build that Deadset recommended and it seems to be working fairly well. I can manage T4 at a reasonable pace.

So far I have not really found much crusader gear, and Kadala is refusing to give up any of the Akkhan set despite throwing thousands of blood shards at her, but I did find a Darklight the other day.

With my current gear is a darklight build workable? What about any other builds. While I like the Crusader in general, I am not too sure that I like the Blessed Hammer build.

You pretty much need 6pc Akkhans to be competitive in T6 (double unity is often required too). At least 4 pc Akkhans to make darklight even worth contemplating imo.

I would throw shards at getting 6 pc Akkhans as quick as you can, if you are playing at higher torments you should be able to either find or gamble most of the pieces inside of a week or so. I would gamble the chest last of all it seems to be one of the rarer pieces.

You will be wrath starved without the Akkhans set and almost perma Akarats Champion, blessed hammer is a cheap spender so it works before you get the set.

Soldato
Yeah, not been playing long now, maybe 2 weeks but DH is a lot of fun, right now if a boss just looks at me I basically die but it really keeps you on your toes and the damage is pretty nice. I did the actual game on Hard and it wasn't too bad, I was pretty stupid and assumed the campaign was single player so I just solo'd it. After you are done with that I would jump into the adventure mode and start doing the bounties, you can start to get pretty nice items pretty quickly.

Depends if you have a good luck charm :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom