Steam Summer sale - 19-30th June

Soldato
missed out on Payday 2, do the deals come around again on the last day?

Yeah they usually have an encore sale at the end, though I don't think it includes all the deals. Also worth keeping an eye on the flash sales and community choice as deals can often be repeated here.

Soldato
Grabbed Dishonored as I had 2.56 in my steam wallet from selling cards and thought it was about time to pick it up. Is any of the DLC worth it? Probably won't bother with it until at least the Autumn sale though.

Caporegime
Train Simulator 2014
Downloadable Content For This Game
SHOWING 1 - 3 OF 174 :eek:
Total Cost: € 1 228,49 (with discounts) :eek: :eek:

Blimey, don't think I ever seen so many "add-ons" for a game... wonder if anyone have them all.. lol

And by all accounts, they're totally overpriced and unfinished. I've never seen an item with so many "not recommended" reviews. :D

Associate
And by all accounts, they're totally overpriced and unfinished. I've never seen an item with so many "not recommended" reviews. :D

Was about to say the same thing.
Lots of people and spent hundreds, even thousands of hours on it and gave a bad review.

Soldato
Has anyone tried out Project Zomboid?

Just briefly, but even in the 20 or so minutes I had with it it's easy to tell that the game is really going places. Once they get online multiplayer in there (if it isn't already, I didn't notice) it should be a real contender.

Feels like something that will take many, many hours of your life from you. I just ran around a bit getting used to the controls and inventory etc. but had to bow out as I just didn't have the time free to really get invested. From what I've seen, though, I'd recommend it for zombie survival fans.

EDIT: Just saw that there's now a demo available. Give it a whirl.

Soldato
hmmm wonder if I should buy Europa Universalis IV .. after all, hard to resist the Empire of Sweden. :eek: :D :cool:

But on a more seriously note, is it worth it ? Had III I think it was couple years ago but didn't like the layout and looks better now on the videos and pictures.. anyone that played both that might sheed some light if it changed significantly ?? After all, it is 3 yrs between the 2 games.. =)

Back
Top Bottom