flubit - how they do it

Permabanned
It's done by retailers providing Flubit with a base price that they're willing to sell an item at. Flubit will then sell the product to a user who requests it, adding a small margin on top of that item (there are no other fees except that).

In regards to the items you received that have "obviously been used" - please get in contact with customer support - we don't sell 2nd hand items and they will be happy to help out.

For anybody wanting to give Flubit a try, ***NO REFERRAL LINKS PLEASE*** You create an account once you have submitted your first product request. Any feedback on the site/process is much appreciated, so feel free to contact customer support or myself on here.

Note: I work for Flubit
Otherwise known as arbitrage ;)

Soldato
Does anyone know if items still have the same warranty if bought through Flubit?

Thinking of buying this battery with 12% off, not worth it if it loses the 5yr warranty though.

A quick google suggests there may be some problems buying from flubit if the product goes wrong, because the original buyer is flubit. It means that most companies (amazon included) wont want anything to do with you if you call them up complaining about a problem. Not 100% sure if that affects the warranty, but i wouldnt be willing to risk it for the sake of ~£10

Soldato
Finally got onto flubit.

First two items I try end up being able to get cheaper at..... Currys...... by quite a lot.

Both were like 1%-2% off Amazon prices.

Seems really quite pointless. I might try it for one more thing, but so far it is a waste of time.

Associate
Finally got onto flubit.

First two items I try end up being able to get cheaper at..... Currys...... by quite a lot.

Both were like 1%-2% off Amazon prices.

Seems really quite pointless. I might try it for one more thing, but so far it is a waste of time.

My first 5 or so were like that, not worth the effort. Took a flyer on an SSD last weekend and got 12% off, ordered immediately as it was a great deal.

30 minutes later I got a cancellation order because 'the supplier is out of stock, sorry for the mistake'. Checked back on the product page and the supplier was one of the 3rd party sellers, with stock.

Evidently didn't expect me to actually take them up on the deal, cheeky sods.

Back
Top Bottom