Wildstar New MMO (NCSoft and Carbine Studios)

DPI

DPI

Associate
Wilderrun is hugely putting me off this game at the moment, it's absolutely ****ing dreadful.

Yeah, I didn't enjoy Wilderrun that much at all, although I thought even that zone was considerably better than the first Biome section. It was almost impossible to move without aggroing everything.

Enjoying the game a lot more though now, but the slow patches and broken quests really haven't helped.

Farside I couldnt get away with, although it was a good idea to start off with which I enjoyed I soon got sick of it. I dont want to spoil it for anyone.
Lovely music in that zone, very Zimmer.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, I didn't enjoy Wilderrun that much at all, although I thought even that zone was considerably better than the first Biome section. It was almost impossible to move without aggroing everything.

That's exactly one of my issues, you literally sneeze and 5 mobs attack you and nearly all of them have some insane insta-gib mechanic which is nearly impossible to dodge. And just for good measure to make you annoyed, there's only 1 hollow-crypt early in the zone and it's right in the corner of the map! :mad:

DPI

DPI

Associate
That's exactly one of my issues, you literally sneeze and 5 mobs attack you and nearly all of them have some insane insta-gib mechanic which is nearly impossible to dodge. And just for good measure to make you annoyed, there's only 1 hollow-crypt early in the zone and it's right in the corner of the map! :mad:

I have to admit, some zones do seem far less balanced than others. With regards to the mobs, I have a drop aggro ability that has helped me out a little at times, but even with that it is damn near impossible to avoid certain groups which can be very frustrating.

Still though, I am enjoying it and I am almost max level now, just need to see what the game offers at level 50.

Associate
Are the severs ever up for more than 10 mins in this game.

The last 3 mornings in a row they have brought the servers down for 90mins. Can they not switch around the times for patching so that some of us that can only play in the mornings in europe get a chance to play.:(

Soldato
Could use some help.
Got to lvl 15 on my warrior and did the 1st adventure as a DPS, did o.k, 1st in not dying and 2nd in damage :p.

So I decided to run it again as a tank, since that was my favorite role from orther MMORPG's. I don't have any specific tank gear, but I setup my action bar and AMP's for the job.
I had a bloody horrible time at it, soft as wet tissue paper and constantly having to spam taunt, because I couldn't keep agro.

Are there any tanking guides out there for beginners? Most seem to be for max lvl's, while I could level as a DPS in instances/dungeons, it wouldn't be my prefered role, i.e boring.

Soldato
Anyone have an idea what this issue is?

Im running at my normal 1080p res but my player character is completely stretched and looks stupid.

Heres a pic... The rest is in normal scale but my character is stretched like this. makes it really unplayable in game.

MUJYqlL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom