Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Thats why the U.N needs to get involved and fix the mess they created, but we have seen how useless the U.N are. Sad world we live in.

rofl

yeah not double standards at all there vita, HAMAS being the lovely little innocent bunnies who in no way deliberately kill women and children then use their own citizens as human shields.

And israel doesn't kill the innocent children and women? Are the israeli's not hiding behind their citizens as humans shields? You forgot to mention that.

Caporegime
And israel doesn't kill the innocent children and women? Are the israeli's not hiding behind their citizens as humans shields? You forgot to mention that.

how are Israelis hiding behind themselves? never seen them fire rockets from one of their schools so Palestine cant shoot back. (although i doubt a school would stop them firing back :( )

and typically the Israelis aren't aiming to kill women and children but enemy combatants Hamas ARE deliberately trying to kill innocents.

Soldato
That's why Israel is what it is today, because they know they are surrounded by a bunch of vindictive Jew haters.

For the record, I went over the replies in this thread and the other, and the vast majority of the vocal moaners are muslims or have islamic background.

Difference between crying about it, and engaging in stereotypical behaviour that is now expected...

O look.

Vindicated jew haters around the middle east? That's why most of the islamic nations there haven't intervened right? Because they hate the jews? Give yourself a break mate.

Soldato
how are Israelis hiding behind themselves? never seen them fire rockets from one of their schools so Palestine cant shoot back. (although i doubt a school would stop them firing back :( )

and typically the Israelis aren't aiming to kill women and children but enemy combatants Hamas ARE deliberately trying to kill innocents.

Lol Tefal. Why don't the israeli's then stop trying to concentrate the palestinians into the smallest piece of land which they are in, and stop killing them?

They are deliberately trying to kill women and children, can you not see this? Why not call a cease fire? HAMAS are just doing what the Israeli's are doing to them.

Eye for a eye and all that.

It's a sad bunch of affair's but I don't think Israel or HAMAS will stop for anyone. The 'superpowers' are not interested in getting involved either.

Soldato
so in the 50-50 divide who gets Jerusalem?

and is 50-50 really fair when its nearly 8-1 in population terms?

maybe a 80-20 split?

Thats not counting the refugees sitting in camps 50-50 is equal considering it was 100 Palestine.....

IDF have used human shields in the past read the U.N report regarding the last Gaza war for example, Not to mention they kick out Palestinians form their homes, build Illegally settlements, commit war crimes then claim self defence...... You say they are not trying to kill women and children, but we have seen videos in the past of them shooting and killing children, among other countless acts of war crimes.

Don't forget the Nakba Day protest where the IDF shoot and murdered and a unarmed boy: http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.591738

Heres guardian report regarding human shields there's even video footage : http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/mar/23/israel-gaza-war-crimes-guardian

Last edited:

FTM

FTM

Soldato
how are Israelis hiding behind themselves? never seen them fire rockets from one of their schools so Palestine cant shoot back.

to be honest..dropping bombs on apartment buildings in crowded urban areas isn't really helping..they may set out to kill enemy combatants...but civilians are getting caught in the middle

kids being blown up whilst watching the football isn't going to win Israel any sympathy

the rhetoric from both sides leadership is shameful as well

3 israeli teenagers are kidnapped and killed...the govt swears revenge
some poor arab kid gets picked up off the street and gets killed...hamas swears revenge

Hamas launched rockets...israel swears revenge
israel bombs gaza..hamas swears revenge

rinse and repeat....for the rest of their lives..or at least until somebody stops swearing revenge!

Soldato
Once or twice?! It's like a baby taking on Hulk Hogan!

So If I set up a missile base on the isle of man I legitimately fire missiles at you then? The uk shouldn't react at all because its a ant vs a army right? And if said missile happens to land in a school playground during break, it doesn't matter because its only a tiny missile right??

An attack is a Attack no matter the size, the Isreal Government is tasked with defending its people and that is what is currently happening.

I can't believe there are so many supporters of hamas and palestinians on here, after 9/11 and 7/7 the entire country was celebrating in the street and yet you seem to think there all fluffy bunnies to be looked after, if you dig your own grave you have to lie in it.

The current situation is like me going to a zoo with a long stick, finding the biggest bear, poking said bear with stick, then complaining to the zoo keepers when it bites my bloody arm off...

Associate
So If I set up a missile base on the isle of man I legitimately fire missiles at you then? The uk shouldn't react at all because its a ant vs a army right? And if said missile happens to land in a school playground during break, it doesn't matter because its only a tiny missile right??

An attack is a Attack no matter the size, the Isreal Government is tasked with defending its people and that is what is currently happening.

I can't believe there are so many supporters of hamas and palestinians on here, after 9/11 and 7/7 the entire country was celebrating in the street and yet you seem to think there all fluffy bunnies to be looked after, if you dig your own grave you have to lie in it.

The current situation is like me going to a zoo with a long stick, finding the biggest bear, poking said bear with stick, then complaining to the zoo keepers when it bites my bloody arm off...

How about another analogy, i break into your home, take over 50% of it, restrict your access to water and electricity.. harass you at every opportunity, then each year try to take more and more of your house so you now have only one room left for you & your family.. and on top, your neighbour says I am right you are wrong and even gives me money yearly so i can strengthen myself against you.

will YOU just do nothing.. of course you will fight back..

Soldato
Further to what ilcp has said, Palestine clearly have little ability to defend these moves, particularly the normal citizens from missile attacks. Its like a baby being punched in the face by a grown man, what the hell are they supposed to do? Maybe dump a little poo or wee in their face, but that will have no effect in response to this punching in the face.

I know it's a stupid analogy, but comparable to the force that each country has.

Associate
what a guy who doesn't live in the area, shouts his opinions in what seems like a rally causing a potential risk to himself and is taken away before some one that lives through the constant indirect missile fire and risk of kidnap and murder knocks the prat out?

ha ha ha.. I like your propaganda and bias.. The heavy handedness of the police.. he was not in danger from anyone else but the police.. the force used by the police was disproportionate.

He is a free human being in a DEMOCRATIC (Supposedly) country, he has a right to say anything... why didnt the police take away other demonstrators? so does that mean they dont care about palestinians there, they just worry about Jews that is it? so which ever way you cut it, the truth is out there..

Soldato
How about another analogy, i break into your home, take over 50% of it, restrict your access to water and electricity.. harass you at every opportunity, then each year try to take more and more of your house so you now have only one room left for you & your family.. and on top, your neighbour says I am right you are wrong and even gives me money yearly so i can strengthen myself against you.

will YOU just do nothing.. of course you will fight back..

Or heres another analogy, Foreign investors come into my "home" upgrade my house from a shack to a airconditioned 4 bedroom detached house with running water, electricity and communication.
Instead of using a goat to get to work in the morning I now have a car and viable transport. I also have multiple access to medicine now.

I would be happy, as they are not forcing me to change my religion just instead of having no flag (Palestine wasn't a country when Israel was originally formed) I now have a efficient government with outside sponsorship and protection from a world super power....

But as I'm a Palestinian in this case, DEATH TO THE JUDEN !!!!! /sarcasm

Soldato
Or heres another analogy, Foreign investors come into my "home" upgrade my house from a shack to a airconditioned 4 bedroom detached house with running water, electricity and communication.
Instead of using a goat to get to work in the morning I now have a car and viable transport. I also have multiple access to medicine now.

I would be happy, as they are not forcing me to change my religion just instead of having no flag (Palestine wasn't a country when Israel was originally formed) I now have a efficient government with outside sponsorship and protection from a world super power....

But as I'm a Palestinian in this case, DEATH TO THE JUDEN !!!!! /sarcasm

Yes the israeli's are upgrading palestinian home's, buy building their own and blowing the former's up. Great protection!

EDIT: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1468443226735604

Last edited:

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Further to what ilcp has said, Palestine clearly have little ability to defend these moves, particularly the normal citizens from missile attacks. Its like a baby being punched in the face by a grown man, what the hell are they supposed to do? Maybe dump a little poo or wee in their face, but that will have no effect in response to this punching in the face.

I know it's a stupid analogy, but comparable to the force that each country has.

What is the correct response to the rocket attacks then?

Soldato

Looking back further than 2 weeks, 2 months or even 20 years to understand the conflict.

Heres analogy you might understand overnight you Wales has been split up, over 50% of the country is now Israeli you have no say in the matter. You and your family are forced form home at gun point , this is counting yourself lucky as few towns from Bridgend people have been massacred. Would you not support the welsh people?

I would and i would support Israel if the conflict was in reverse.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's pretty clear who the aggressor here is.

http://flotillahyvesarchief.weebly.com/truce-violations-2012-13.html

Israel are not interested in peace, they do this EVERY year. They find an excuse to start bombing the crap out of Gaza and forcing their residents to flee. Makes their land grabbing much easier when its just a pile of rubble they are trying to take over.

Its NOT a War - A war would infer that both sides have an army. Israel has an Army - Hamas have some piddly fireworks in comparison. This is plain brutal genocide.

The interesting thing that we should all be debating here in the UK is why the BBC and most media outlets are being biased towards Israel. One Israeli child trips and gets a bruised knee - BBC are all over it. Gaza's kids are splattered all over the ground and not one single comment other than an oh look their still being 'rightly' bombed.

Tis a very sad world we live in. Israel is the last remaining Apartheid state in this world. It is a ZIONIST terrorism problem we have here - not a jewish or arab one. No two state solution will ever fix this problem. Muslims, Jews and Christians lived in peace for years throughout the land of palestine - the problem only occured since the zionist terrorists moved in:

UK Jewish MP Gerald Kaufman - Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza:

JEWISH PROTESTERS set fire to dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gaza faces to Israel’s doorstep.

On 12th July 2014, a group called Jews Against Genocide (JAG) held a memorial service for Palestinian children killed by Israel in its current attack on Gaza. JAG set aflame to a pile of dolls covered in red paint at Yad Vashem, Israel’s holocaust memorial museum.

Jews Against Genocide (JAG) is a movement of Jews from all over the world, including Israelis, who are protesting against Israel’s intent to commit genocide against the non-Jewish indigenous people of Palestine.

Only the staunchest of stubborn pro-israeli's are trying to justify Israel's current actions. Jews around the world are joining their Arab/Muslim bretherin in condemning Israel's actions.

Heres what Netenyahu's real views are: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=194350734078830

Please sign up and help the people of gaza here: http://act.palestinecampaign.org/lobby/crisisaction - only takes two minutes of your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom