*** Official OcUK Modded Minecraft + Vanilla Server - Now with guides and how to's***

Soldato
Right - a few points regarding the vanilla server:

Mods are able to access many, many things, including the container (chest) inputs and outputs. Mods are able to see who puts in what and more specifically who takes out what from all containers.

I'm sorry to have to point this out, but recent events have forced my hand.

There may be unlocked chests in the old overworld, but they are NOT there for you to loot, as per the signs into the old overworld.

There is a very good chance that old_overworld will be locked, with limited access to it.

Theft will NOT be tolerated. If you need gear, ask other players.

Soldato
Oh yeah - string farm now open - you get to it via the nether. Walk down the track that leads to the witchfarm and you'll see as portal on your right.

It's not signposted yet. It's a forced sky spawner, so will work only if you are the only player in the overworld (players in the nether and end don't count) or if all the players in the overworld are at the farm.

Enjoy - Ham.

Last edited:
Associate
Right - a few points regarding the vanilla server:

Mods are able to access many, many things, including the container (chest) inputs and outputs. Mods are able to see who puts in what and more specifically who takes out what from all containers.

I'm sorry to have to point this out, but recent events have forced my hand.

There may be unlocked chests in the old overworld, but they are NOT there for you to loot, as per the signs into the old overworld.

There is a very good chance that old_overworld will be locked, with limited access to it.

Theft will NOT be tolerated. If you need gear, ask other players.

I can't believe we're having this problem AGAIN, there are farms for items on the server and Ham has so much gear in stock you could ask for almost anything and he's gladly give it to you, actually that goes for most players if you need something ask or as the game suggests mine for it.

James (Dubs)

Soldato
Gold/Tear/Magma Cream/Gunpowder farm is now finished and open. The last two spawn pads and killing floors have now been completed by Dubs (Vdubs7er) and me. Here's a piccy of the whole thing.

Rates on gold and tears have massively increased - gunpowder has stayed the same and magma has gone down, but seeing as I only wanted tears, meh - who cares. If you need magma cream there's a blaze farm in the old nether and a slime farm at mine and Dub's place :)

There is one rule about using the farm - you can find the rule book in the chest at the top. Here's the current rates after one hour afking - not too bad, I'm sure you'll agree.

As with all the builds I'm involved with, please feel free to use - leave donations if you want to. You can see the mats that went into this build a few posts ago.

Enjoy - Ham :)

Last edited:
Associate
Gold/Tear/Magma Cream/Gunpowder farm is now finished and open. The last two spawn pads and killing floors have now been completed by Dubs (Vdubs7er) and me. Here's a piccy of the whole thing.

[PIC SNIP]

Rates on gold and tears have massively increased - gunpowder has stayed the same and magma has gone down, but seeing as I only wanted tears, meh - who cares. If you need magma cream there's a blaze farm in the old nether and a slime farm at mine and Dub's place :)

There is one rule about using the farm - you can find the rule book in the chest at the top. Here's the current rates after one hour afking - not too bad, I'm sure you'll agree.

[PIC SNIP]

As with all the builds I'm involved with, please feel free to use - leave donations if you want to. You can see the mats that went into this build a few posts ago.

Enjoy - Ham :)

Nice one Ham, sorry i wasn't about for the last pad and killing floors been having a break from dying so much, lol.

Was a good build and will be very useful for the community, been looking at a few wither skellington farm vids :) and would love to build one.

Dubs

Soldato
Finally got round to testing the afk rates at the string farm, which is now signposted btw and there's a rail track to it in the nether (there's a switch/set of points that you can use to go to the witch farm or the string farm). This is the loot after about 1 hour afk - not too bad!

Does anyone know if a spider spawner/cave spider spawner farm would yield better rates? Just an auto killing one, don't need xp as there's a very good xp farm in the old_end. The only down side to a forced spawner is that every player in the overworld has to be there for it to work at full capacity, whereas a spawner based farm will work regardless of who is where in the overworld.

I may make a spawner version anyway - it's quick enough to do!

Enjoy - Ham

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh yeah - re-jigged the way to the enderfarm - I've fell off it at least three times now, plus I think some others have. You can either jump down into water or take the ladder down. There's also an enderchest at the top if you want to put your valuables in, with another enderchest at the enderfarm.

All feedback gratefully received.

Ham :)

Back
Top Bottom