Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Clearly does not understand the concept of a brick wall.

Random001.jpg

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Don't see many Renault 21 turbo about nowadays - they were rare when they were new! Dunno why they've badged it as a Williams though :(

Link.

Excuse the bad quality - must remember not to use zoom!

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
I feel a little sad inside when I see people touching the cars.

I know it won't do any damage as long as they aren't wearing sandpaper gloves, but I still think that they shouldn't touch things that don't belong to them.

Man of Honour
I feel a little sad inside when I see people touching the cars.

Just before taking that photo of the two Rolls someone posed for a photo with the one on the right with hands all over it. I cringed, but then I figured they were parked as close as they could get to Covent Garden square, together, specifically to attract onlookers. I guess you invite all kinds of attention - good and bad - when you do that.

Caporegime
Exactly

Money is precious to people on here because by and large, most of us are either working class or middle class.

None of us are the sort of person who decides to go on holiday for 3 months and fly out our pair of matching rolls royce out with us, whilst of course paying rent at a top london hotel on a suite for 3 months.

Thus we observe completely different attitudes - people on here think they would want to look after a car like that, park it out of sight and keep it pristine so as to avoid anybody touching it or scratching it.

But these people have that much money they simply don't care. They have a completely differnt outlook on incurring expenses for things like this.

Associate
Do I win the best combo of the thread award now?

Ferrari LaFerrari, Bugatti Veyron Rembrandt and McLaren P1.

20140820_172857_zps86b6dfec.jpg

20140820_172936_zpscbdd0e5b.jpg

20140820_173004_zps41b6389a.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom