Hague court under western pressure not to open Gaza war crimes inquiry

Associate
OP
And Hamas don't commit war crimes ? To be fair Hamas are a terrorist organisation. That's how they operate, through terror campaigns, targeting civilians and then hiding behind their own civilians when Israel fights back. Israel is not a terrorist state and is not regarded as one, so if anyone is to be investigated for war crimes it should be Hamas.

*Awaits usual suspects to tell me I'm wrong*.

So much for trying not to be biased lol but...I don't know what u will be doing sir, if China decided to occupy almost entire Britain. Not only that but they build a wall around u, besiege u and take ur british identity away. They even decide and measure how much calories gets inside Britain so the ppl are just above malnutrition levels. This all is still not a valid reason to fire firework rockets into Israël to kill whatever it hits in my opinion. But when people are desprate they tend to do stupid things.

I do agree with u that Israël is not terrorist state, because the definition we use in the west is hypocritical and bogus. But Israël is one of the worst apartheid-states ever. It really gets on my nerf when we wave the flag of human rights and justice around the world, while we are supporting an apartheid state. Hamas and Natanyahu's rightwing government are both inhumane in every way shape or form

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
The status quo between Israel and Palestine is "no more" and Palestinian leaders are ready to take Israel to the International Criminal Court over "war crimes" later this month, a top Palestinian negotiator has warned.
David Cameron and fellow Western leaders must hold Israel to account and end the occupation of Gaza rather than hide behind "shameful" defences of the Jewish state, said Saeb Erekat.
Mr Erekat, one of the key architects of the 1993 Oslo Accords between Israel and Palestine, issued the ultimatum to the international community in an exclusive interview with the Telegraph, as ceasefire negotiations continue in Cairo under a newly extended deadline,

more here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...r-crimes-says-top-Palestinian-negotiator.html

Well overdue. About time Israel was brought to account for its actions.

Soldato
Apparantly Hamas has broken the latest ceasefire. Only reason Hamas isn't up on war crimes is their rockets appear ineffective.

I can't understand why people jump on a bandwagon without actually looking at the subject.

Soldato
Apparantly Hamas has broken the latest ceasefire. Only reason Hamas isn't up on war crimes is their rockets appear ineffective.

I can't understand why people jump on a bandwagon without actually looking at the subject.

According to Israel - Hamas have denied any knowledge or involvement in it. Funny, just in time for the ICC announcement eh?

I can't understand why people jump on the bandwagon without actually looking at Israel's track record either bud ;)

Soldato
I haven't stated support for either group only criticised them. My bandwagon must be broken.

Besides on one side you have Hamas why would they admit breaking the ceasefire? If they have and kept quiet they've made Israel look guilty. If indeed Israel is responding in kind to the ceasefire breech by lying (ie Hamas are right)then well f israel they deserve everything they get.

To be brutally honest if Israel were really as bad as their made out to be why haven't they just commuted a gennocide and blitzed the palestein state? It's not like they don't have the firepower or manpower.

Last edited:
Soldato
I agree they should but no offense to you in particular but you seem so anti-Israel if they did provide proof you would write it off as faked.

Unless were living there and have first hand experience we can only go on what's reported.

I imagine there's satalites overhead I'm sure someone knows exactly who fired first.

It does seem OTT to continue air strikes after the initial threat. Maybe there is some truth to it but as I said if they really are out to get Hamas and everyone in Gaza why not just do it in one swoop.

Soldato
Excuse my pessimism but I have seen first hand the lies Israel portrays around the world about Palestine. They've still yet to prove who murdered the three Israeli teenagers, and I doubt they ever will. The 'excuse' they used for this offensive remember?

Whilst this ceasefire was ongoing they still continued to bulldoze homes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...apping-killing-three-teenagers-West-Bank.html

They are well known to break all previous ceasefires with attacks here and there but as soon as Hamas (or any other of the palestinian factions) retaliate they make sure its out there and publicised to make it look like Hamas were the first aggressors.

Its pathetic and they can only cry wolf so many times before people catch on tbh bud - so please do excuse my lack of sympathy for Israel.

Last edited:
Soldato
You do raise a good point.

Unfortunatly I am going to stay in the middle saying they are both full of excrement. Until I see some definitive proof from either faction. A lack of evidence isn't a valid reason to assume guilt in my opinion.

As I said I have no first hand knowledge and all media is biased one way or another as such I can't trust it to sway my mind either way.

Soldato
The world reknown opinion of 'Innocent until proven guilty' should always apply, but in the case of Israel - what they say goes. NOBODY dares question it in case they are played either the 'anti-semetic' or 'holocaust' card.

Just look at the evidence I've shown above - Them guys ain't even been convicted of killing them israeli teenagers yet (they still stand 'accused' only) and Israel has already blown up their houses!

Last edited:
Soldato
I agree they should but no offense to you in particular but you seem so anti-Israel if they did provide proof you would write it off as faked.

Unless were living there and have first hand experience we can only go on what's reported.

I imagine there's satalites overhead I'm sure someone knows exactly who fired first.

It does seem OTT to continue air strikes after the initial threat. Maybe there is some truth to it but as I said if they really are out to get Hamas and everyone in Gaza why not just do it in one swoop.

Because the backslash would be so big their agenda would have the possibility of falling apart.

Reported by who the media that's heavily Pro-Israeli... no we shouldn't take everything told to us in the news as 100% truth. define Propaganda...

Yeah it does seem OTT bombing more civilians and killiing more innocent men women and children. Them Palestinians should learn to be conquered better and stop with all their trouble making.

Soldato
I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm making excuses for Israel I'm not trying to portray that at all.

Unfortunately to my limited knowledge of the subject its a he said she said type affair with the unfortunate effect of civilians being caught in the crossfire. There is never an excuse for civilians to be killed.

We will never know the full story or even part of it as all we can rely on is the media for information.

At the end of the day if I was in control of an army I would do anything to protect my people from any threat. Only I can deem what that threat is.

Back
Top Bottom