Hague court under western pressure not to open Gaza war crimes inquiry

Soldato
Good luck calling anyone from any of the major world powers to account, ourselves included. Might makes right and the law of the jungle prevails in international relations. Israel simply possesses too much firepower for an organisation like the ICC or UN to enforce their rather lofty ideals.

Not that I agree with such a state of affairs before the flaming commences, this is simply how I perceive the situation.

Associate
OP
I haven't stated support for either group only criticised them. My bandwagon must be broken.

Besides on one side you have Hamas why would they admit breaking the ceasefire? If they have and kept quiet they've made Israel look guilty. If indeed Israel is responding in kind to the ceasefire breech by lying (ie Hamas are right)then well f israel they deserve everything they get.

To be brutally honest if Israel were really as bad as their made out to be why haven't they just commuted a gennocide and blitzed the palestein state? It's not like they don't have the firepower or manpower.

If they kept quiet u say ...I dont know how quiet u can be if u live under a siege in a huge prison where everything is rationed 24/7 so u can barely stay alive.

And to answer ur last part. To be brutally honest Its because they learned from the mistakes of Hitler. Do it slowly, have a worldbully backing u up and no1 will lift an eye.

Last edited:
Associate
To be brutally honest Its because they learned from the mistakes of Hitler. Do it slowly, have a worldbully backing u up and no1 will lift an eye.

You're right, they have closely studied Hitler's failings and manipulated their offensive in a way that the wider world is completely oblivious to...

What a load of rubbish :confused:

Back
Top Bottom