New Trainers

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Skate shoes - designed to be skated in, hardwearing and double stitched.

Trainers - For gym work, playing sort or casual wear.

For clarification purposes, page 73 on big boys view doesn't have a single pair of skate shoes on :)

So this is wrong then?

IMAG08351_zps58241fba.jpg

Vans Authentic's.

Don't think I'll be buying another pair though - the edging is already lifting and the soles seem to be wearing fast - only had them since 26th June!

Anyone else reconmend any sakte style shoes that wear a bit better?

Permabanned
So this is wrong then?

Vans Authentic's.

Don't think I'll be buying another pair though - the edging is already lifting and the soles seem to be wearing fast - only had them since 26th June!

Anyone else reconmend any sakte style shoes that wear a bit better?

Try reading the thread, some dude claimed everything in here was skate shoes and not trainers.

You also kind of prove my point by then going on to say how your 'casual skate shoes' are falling to bits :)

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Try reading the thread, some dude claimed everything in here was skate shoes and not trainers.

You also kind of prove my point by then going on to say how your 'casual skate shoes' are falling to bits :)

Ah ok - gotcha!

So, any skate style shoes that don't fall to bits then?

Soldato
new trainers should be here tomorrow :D thought after 8 years, my current one needed changing, new ones have had a long trip here, viet nam/thialand/india/germany atm, nice to see Nike using slave labor still :p

Permabanned
** Any image wider than 1280 pixels should be linked or placed in spoiler tags **

T6Eq_ACqQiW2jUvyk8zm9B46Y8_FYTuVnFSf7iIq8XE=w1524-h857-no

Mizuno Wave Rider 17 after visit in up and running store. Best running trainers i had so far but what could i expect for 117 pounds. Still broke my uphill record in them so worth it :) OFC next pair i am buying off Internet as its much cheaper but i had to have trainers seected by pros for my running style. Could not believe how much better they ware over my 50 pound running pumas !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom