** OSX Yosemite **

Soldato
Really, I'm assuming you have a source for this assertion. Gosh I like Apple hardware but tell me what it's like to drink from the Apple fountain? It appears to be pretty intoxicating stuff. :rolleyes:

My Source - the website below, plus some primary school level maths.

https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

Join the OS X Beta Program and help make the next release of OS X our best yet. Install the latest pre-release software, try it out, and submit your feedback. The program is limited to the first one million people who sign up, so join today.

Biggest number of "hundreds' = 999
Biggest number of "one million" = 1 million

999 as a percentage of 1 million = 0.099%

100% - 0.099% = 99.91%.

Simples!

;)

Last edited:
Soldato
My Source - the website below, plus some primary school level maths.

Biggest number of "hundreds' = 999
Biggest number of "one million" = 1 million

999 as a percentage of 1 million = 0.099%

100% - 0.099% = 99.91%.

Simples!

;)

Ah! fanboy maths - that's how it works eh? :D

Soldato
Just found this on the store so thought I would give it a go. Seems ok so far everything runs as expected although I'm still very new to all the OSX Mac type stuff.

Soldato
What a retarded thing to say - Magicboy at least makes an effort to show you where he gets his numbers from. You plucked the "hundreds of people are unhappy with it" out of the air and think he's the retard?

You are having a laugh aren't you? Magicboys maths was simply tongue in cheek, geez! :rolleyes:

Soldato
My view is this iteration is a further step towards further integration of iOS and the dilution of the Desktop computer.

I think too much of Apple's focus is now on the mobile sector where most of their profits are made whilst the Desktop market is now more of a sideline.

Sad really that Apple is now far more interested in iProducts.

Last edited:
Soldato
My view is this iteration is a further step towards further integration of iOS and the dilution of the Desktop computer.

I think too much of Apple's focus is now on the mobile sector where most of their profits are made whilst the Desktop market is now more of a sideline.

Sad really that Apple is now far more interested in iProducts.

Well if it is they have done a much better job than Microsoft :D

Soldato
It does look awful compared to Mavericks. I just don't get all the flat icons and pastel colours.

Being careful about disagreeing with Apple die hards - not welcomed. Although I have a number of Apple products I don't claim that everything they do is either right or welcome - unlike some. You better get your tin hat out.

Back
Top Bottom