PS4 God Of War game?

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Well if you have played and completed all the previous GoW games you would appreciate that a follow up will be 'difficult'. I reckon if there is a new game from Sony Santa Monica it will have a new protagonist. Inevitably they will be working on something.

Soldato
I did read somewhere recently that there are still several untitled projects ongoing with Santa Monica Studios and speculation is that one of those is GOW for PS4.

Caporegime
God of War titles have purposely not been launch titles so no idea why there was expection for something to drop - perhaps 2017 might be the year...

The fact GoW:Ascension was only out last year and that Cory only returned back to SSM just before the PS4 was released just makes it seem impossible to see it before 2016 at earliest...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Well if you have played and completed all the previous GoW games you would appreciate that a follow up will be 'difficult'. I reckon if there is a new game from Sony Santa Monica it will have a new protagonist. Inevitably they will be working on something.

Agree here, I adored the GoW series but I feel like the story of Kratos has been told. Perhaps a new character in a new mythology would work well, Norse gods maybe?

Permabanned
OP
I find this series extremely boring and the annoying button hammering bits do my head in.

Too each there own. I find the GOW series very enjoyable. It's one of the best series of games ever made imho. I've loved every min playing it. Makes me want to buy a PS3 again to play it again. GOW 1 & 2 on one disc. I might have to find one used me thinks :)

Soldato
Too each there own. I find the GOW series very enjoyable. It's one of the best series of games ever made imho. I've loved every min playing it. Makes me want to buy a PS3 again to play it again. GOW 1 & 2 on one disc. I might have to find one used me thinks :)

Or get a Vita and the GOW collection. Play the awesome 1st and 2nd game while having a Vita for PS4 connectivity :)

Back
Top Bottom