US: Rectify

Associate
No one else watching this? It's from the producers of Breaking Bad, if you like a slower paced drama with deep characters and backstory you will love it. This quote from an IMDB review is spot on in my opinion so far -

In 6 episodes this show manages to take you to a depth which a lot of others fail to achieve in their entire run. The show is just so amazingly well done that 1 is almost tempted to label it as "flawless"

www.imdb.com/title/tt2183404

Daniel Holden must put his life back together after serving 19 years on Georgia's Death Row before DNA evidence calls his conviction into question.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I'm just waiting for season 2 to finish before starting on it. I watched the first 2 episodes of season 1 as they aired last year but couldn't get into it at the time, then binge watched the whole season and loved it.

Soldato
It's about someone who was convicted of rape and murder and has been released due to DNA evidence, after sitting on death row for twenty years.

I just watched the first four episodes and I still want to watch more but sleep is needed. :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yeah what an episode S2 E9!

Not looking forward to when they search George's place though, Daniels finger prints on his belongings and the dent in the wall :mad:

Associate
OP
I'm just waiting for season 2 to finish before starting on it. I watched the first 2 episodes of season 1 as they aired last year but couldn't get into it at the time, then binge watched the whole season and loved it.

Time to binge season 2 my friend, finale was yesterday and tense would be an understatement.

Also great news season 3 has been confirmed :cool:. I was always fearful they might cancel it as it doesn't seem to draw in the big crowds, and the good ones always seem to end prematurely ie Deadwood, Firefly...

Permabanned
Time to binge season 2 my friend, finale was yesterday and tense would be an understatement.

I ended up starting on it at the weekend and caught up just in time for the finale. This is one of the few shows i wish they'd lengthen, 6 and now 10 episodes just isn't enough :(

Associate
Read this, then started watching. Smashed through the first series and first two episodes of season last night. Absolutely fantastic. Thanks for the recommendation!

Associate
OP
Season 3 started FYI. Can't get over how good this is, don't think there's any other series I'm that glued to the screen, even if it is incredibly sad at times.

Back
Top Bottom