Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
I don't understand the Golf following, ugly cars back then and lowering it then putting some shiny wheels on doesn't make it look good

Each to their own. I absolutely love mk1 golfs, and mk2's are great too. But mk1's will always be one of my favourite cars. They're never going to be the quickest or best handling, but there's just something about them. A nice clean mk1 on some bbs rs' and I'm a happy man.

Associate
I've totally lost interest in the "scene" now. I used to love going to all the vw shows but now it's just a brand new car on finance with air ride and some horrendous wheels. I only used to go for the mk1's and mk2's but they're getting pretty rare now and so commanding crazy money for not very well maintained cars. Time to move on for me. But that just means I spend more money on my computer...

Soldato
I've totally lost interest in the "scene" now. I used to love going to all the vw shows but now it's just a brand new car on finance with air ride and some horrendous wheels.

One of the reasons I only really go for the general retro / classic shows really as you mostly just get the older cars and less 'scene' morons, you still get a a few with their slammed air ride old cars though. :(
I don't go to show off my car (I mean look at it, geez) although I do usually get a space on a 'stand' more just as a case of it being easier to get into the shows and being able to park the car near people I know. I also prefer the general shows (rather than VW/VAG specific) as I don't just like VWs, I like a huge range of cars and it's great to see a variety rather than 100s of Golfs on BBS wheels.

I do like a good dub dub but having a MK5 I'm not sure if I'm allowed to join in :(

Just do something like this and you too can be scene and cool...

LcVh7CH.jpg.png

or you'll look like a moron... :p

Last edited:
Associate
One of the reasons I only really go for the general retro / classic shows really as you mostly just get the older cars and less 'scene' morons, you still get a a few with their slammed air ride old cars though. :(
I don't go to show off my car (I mean look at it, geez) although I do usually get a space on a 'stand' more just as a case of it being easier to get into the shows and being able to park the car near people I know. I also prefer the general shows (rather than VW/VAG specific) as I don't just like VWs, I like a huge range of cars and it's great to see a variety rather than 100s of Golfs on BBS wheels.

Just do something like this and you too can be scene and cool...

LcVh7CH.jpg.png

or you'll look like a moron... :p

That's asking to get you sump ripped off lol, I don't know how people manage to drive around that low, I wouldn't be able to drive around London like that.

Needs better offset

Soldato
That's asking to get you sump ripped off lol, I don't know how people manage to drive around that low, I wouldn't be able to drive around London like that.

Needs better offset

I suspect it's on air...I just googled "slammed mk5 golf" :p

It needs putting back to standard.

It would indeed look better standard, looks American but you get loads of cars like that over here too. I don't get the appeal in slammed (be it air or static) cars myself but I guess the owners like it, just like others prefer completely standard cars. :)

Associate
I did manage to peel open the sump on a cats eye in the jade green 5 door I posted above. I thought it looked great, but it was awful to drive and in hindsight it was borderline retarded behaviour. I had to get my misses to bring the landrover out so I could tow it home and fit a new sump :rolleyes:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Blackhawk hadn't spammed his Black Audi for a while so here's a muddy Black Audi taken with a potato.

02CE8674-48C1-47DF-80B6-F329AF5FDFF8_zpsdjtlnfca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom