whats your favorite TV series of all time?

Soldato
Love the Sharpe series, re-watched them all not too long ago :)

Not sure I could pick an out and out favourite series...

Band of Brothers would definitely be up there, I love Firefly and can watch it over and over, Game of Thrones I am absolutely loving and if it keeps up will probably take the crown when it's all done.

Soldato
Hard to say but along with the others I'd have to say Stargate SG1. It ran for absolutely ages, had a rock solid cast and was hell of an emotional ride through the seasons. Everyone excelled with their respective characters including Siler :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Hard to say but along with the others I'd have to say Stargate SG1. It ran for absolutely ages, had a rock solid cast and was hell of an emotional ride through the seasons. Everyone excelled with their respective characters including Siler :D

I agree, there are series which I would consider better than SG-1 but none that I have enjoyed as much or as re-watchable. I would also add Atlantis in to this too.

As for other series, I would say Band of Brothers also is fantastic.

Permabanned
Been loads of series that just tail off badly after Season 1 or 2(Lost was terrible after 2, 24 went downhill badly after 3, True Blood 3/4/5/6/7 were terrible, Sons of Anarchy got worse, Fringe turned lolworthy, Prison break 2 and 3 were rubbish)

However the following were consistently fairly awesome, imo.

House
Breaking Bad
Jeeves and Wooster:)D)

Back
Top Bottom