Destiny Multiplayer Thread - it came from the moon...

Associate
How come so few hunters? Did I miss something from the beta?

Has there been any info of clan members showing in game, or will they all have to be added to psn friends list like beta?

Soldato
How come so few hunters? Did I miss something from the beta?

Has there been any info of clan members showing in game, or will they all have to be added to psn friends list like beta?

I wasn't under the impression that Hunters were the most used class in the alpha / beta but apparently things are being re-balanced prior to release. I was expecting a lot more hunters though, I think I might change my choice of class so OCUK can have a little more balance.

Soldato
Xbox One - sja360 - hiho360 - Yes - Unknown character class - yes bought expansions

I wont be on until start of October however as I'm away at sea =/

Soldato
Right - I'm going to add everyone from the list tonight in preperation so feel free to accept if you want.

I'm deleting a bunch of people who added me from PSNtrophies.org for Diablo as I won't be on that for a while.

I'll be playing little else beyond Destiny so always up for a game with others.

Associate
PS4 - Scythian - Scyplex - Yes - Hunter - Maybe

Personally I'm waiting to until more details about the expansion are released before picking it up.

Caporegime
OP
PS4 - Scythian - Scyplex - Yes - Hunter - Maybe

Personally I'm waiting to until more details about the expansion are released before picking it up.
Anything that isnt Yes Im just putting down as No - Im assuming everyone thats put Yes down has ordered an edition that contains the first expansion pass...

Just post in here to update the mp list as required - Ill try and maintain it for future expanion passes...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
I've requested membership for the group, my id is jje0. My mate is also joining his name is raging beehive. Both on Xbox, probably titans

Back
Top Bottom