Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Associate
Discovery Sport perhaps?

Can't quite tell from the photo if it's one of those, also now it's been unveiled I wouldn't think they'd still be driving them around with the camo still on.

Out and about tonight I spotted a very bright green super car, thought it was a lambo at first but looked a lot more styling going on at the back for one of those - the MRN 1 or similar numberplate helped guide my google search which found the McLaren P1 :cool:

Soldato
Can't quite tell from the photo if it's one of those, also now it's been unveiled I wouldn't think they'd still be driving them around with the camo still on.

They don't take camp off generally as the early builds are prototypes parts and tooling so wouldn't want a pre production car to be seen by people who then assume the customer cars will be of the same sub standard quality of fit and finish.

Associate
They don't take camp off generally as the early builds are prototypes parts and tooling so wouldn't want a pre production car to be seen by people who then assume the customer cars will be of the same sub standard quality of fit and finish.

Fair point, and something I should have already known the answer to :rolleyes:

I'd have better idea if the photo was zoomed out a bit more but either way it'd only be the Disco Sport or very very slim chance a prototype of the next Discovery. But I'd expect anything along those lines to be similar looking the Vision concept unveiled recently or a mule based on the current version.

Caporegime
Fair point, and something I should have already known the answer to :rolleyes:

I'd have better idea if the photo was zoomed out a bit more but either way it'd only be the Disco Sport or very very slim chance a prototype of the next Discovery. But I'd expect anything along those lines to be similar looking the Vision concept unveiled recently or a mule based on the current version.

Probably a Jaguar SUV prototype

Associate
Taking a break on our Inverness road trip..

20140829_181533.jpg

Back
Top Bottom