• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Needs Your Help: Catalyst Driver Special Submission Form

Associate
Hello Everyone,

As we continue to improve our Catalyst Driver suite, we kindly ask you to help us by submitting any issues or bugs you have experienced with our drivers by using the form below. We value your feedback and intend to use the information you provide us to make our Catalyst Drivers better.

For the next seven days we are making a concerted effort to boost the number of reports we receive to create a “bible” of bugs that our customers have encountered.

This form (which closes on September 12th) is different from the standard Issue Reporting Form we regularly use; hence I ask that you use this form even if you already submitted your issues/bugs through another form.

Please click here to access the form

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance everyone!

Soldato
You know, I saw this thread, and thought yippee I can deliver my feedback. but Hand on heart, I actually have no driver/performance issues at all.

Only issues I have is when I play crappy console ports from a few years ago, but that's not amd's fault, that's the fault of the game creators who think a 30 fps limit is acceptable on a pc game

Caporegime
heres a simple tip stop adding things like raptr no one users it only matt.

make things as streamlined as possible not add extras.

so many companies have a great little ap or prog and just because its simple and works ooh we must redesign it and make it more complicated nooo !

keep it simple and work.

Soldato
done,

the most annoying one CCC does not load. reinstalling drivers a second time works.

personally do not like CCC layout though looks dated & find it harder to find stuff comapred to Nvidia's (because theirs is all collapsed)

you can do this on CCC but you get huge scrollbar.

Soldato
Will do this tomorrow.

Certainly be adding eyefinity profiles and their sometimes unreliable behaviour.

And inconsistncy with driver installations, such as the monitor level option. Sometimes I get it sometimes not, and it's useful - but how to bring I up manually?

There's others...

Associate
OP

so many companies have a great little ap or prog and just because its simple and works ooh we must redesign it and make it more complicated nooo !

keep it simple and work.

This is exactly why we're collecting feedback from customers like you Dg. Please make sure to use the form to submit your feedback, it's very valuable to us. Thank you! :)

Associate
I have submitted feedback on the issue I have with crossfire. If I do not disable ULPS I get a blue screen every so often when at the desktop. In game works fine.

Caporegime
My Drivers are solid.

But there is something, Recording in Raptr, or rather the GE skinned Raptr App is the one i'm using.

The sound is not in sync with the video, it about 200 to 300ms out, i don't know if this is Driver or application or even OS issues, the only thing i haven't tried yet is reinstalling the OS.

I have reported it to Raptr here, and it seems i'm not alone with this

thej3w: Works with mine.

64bit BF4

i7 4770K + 2x280X Crossfire

Edit: yeh the playback is a little out of sync but didnt take much notice its a Beta
This is an example of it, 15MB video

DX not Mantle so my FPS are not that high, peasant FPS, only about 100 :D

Which reminds me, Mantle GVR please :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Have yet to get crossfire cards running 4k on an aoc monitor or a single 280x for that matter.

I was told there had been contact between amd and aoc on the matter and it has been corrected with this latest driver update but it has not and I am not alone.

Not had a reply from amd or aoc do they honestly think ignoring people will solve the problem?

Be greatfull for any morsel you may throw in my direction ..... heck even an acknowledgement would be good.

Thanks

Soldato
Better not show this to the linux users :rolleyes:

Would/will they take any notice Warsam71 ?

Regards win7, Can't say I've had any probs with the driver tbh but only running 1 card. (Must bee lucky)

But I agree totally with DG ! Just the main driver/ccc/opencl forget the rest!

Associate
Not a bug but can we get a voltage control? I like to undervolt my 7990 and it would save having to install a extra piece of software, ie afterburner. Thanks

Man of Honour
Have yet to get crossfire cards running 4k on an aoc monitor or a single 280x for that matter.

I was told there had been contact between amd and aoc on the matter and it has been corrected with this latest driver update but it has not and I am not alone.

Not had a reply from amd or aoc do they honestly think ignoring people will solve the problem?

Be greatfull for any morsel you may throw in my direction ..... heck even an acknowledgement would be good.

Thanks

I found on my Dell 4K monitor CF was difficult until I had the very latest driver for my monitor installed.

This won't help you much but having the latest driver from Dell worked for me.

Soldato

keep it simple and work.

I use it :p and so do many more, just look on the community and you see the user count.
Thing is you not forced to install it or use it. So don't install it simple really.

Back
Top Bottom