Help me Name that game(s)...

Associate
It's bugging me now.. please help!

It's a game I think I used to play on the Amiga. The following is veery sketchy so possibly some inaccuracies but hopefully enough for someone to figure it out for me!

It's quite a pixalated like game (I think not too dissimilar from the likes of the early versions of Leisure Suit Larry type thing) In it you're a woman wearing a white gown / dress and you can walk about screen to screen across the beach / along a pier / through some woods / castle grounds (there's a cherry blossom tree in it somewhere I know that for sure). I think it was kind of a puzzle style point and click type thing and I know you could die in it like if you swim out to sea you eventually get to a screen where there's a shark fin swimming about and I think if you push forward you end up being eaten by the shark.

This is all I remember.

Driving me nuts!

That, and also another one where you're a boy (with a baseball cap) and I think you have to go to school or something or other but something happens, you end up at home, you chop some carrots and cut your thumb which I'm sure starts throbbing and if you don't treat it, it goes sceptic and you end up dying or similar. Then there's a point in the game where there's a bat in the room you're in and you have to try and hoover it up (I think it's a vampire bat!?!) I don't know whether this is part of the game or whether it's when you "lose" the game but at some point too your Dad gets really angry with you and enrols you in military school or something.

I know I'm getting older because kids I have spoken to don't even know what an amiga is and to add to the insult, my memory is going ;)

Any help peoples would be appreciative and aid in a good nights sleep!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom