Looking for creative inspiration

Associate
Hi all, wondering if there are any creative gurus out there. I am trying to make a watermark for my photos and just can’t come up with something I like. I am looking to use “syn3rgy” on them. Anyone got any good ideas? Also, not sure if I should rather put my name instead or a combination of both.

Thanks

Associate
OP
You are most probably right. its just more of having my name on the photo with a little symbol or something.

Think i would like to watermark them just as a means of "getting your name out there" not that i am looking to make a profession out there.

Soldato
Personally I use my name, and as I do gig photography as I prefer that, I have a guitar silhouette as a part of it. Like here: https://flic.kr/p/ooexmw

While I could have made it myself, I decided to pay my friend to make it for me, as it's good to go down this route as it helps spread your name, even if it's via his work portfolio :D I can also edit it to suit what I do, e.g. dropping 'photography' if it's just a web image, etc, as I have the PSD file.

It all depends on what you're trying to do. If it's to promote yourself, try using an image that is a part of what you do, or even something meaningful from your family history.

Back
Top Bottom