***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Maybe, but i have heard of other people with the same problem :confused:

They are all pants IMO. Just good enough for you to make your mind up wheather vaping is for you, then you can move to the proper stuff :)

Must admit mine was the same - most disappointing RDA I have ever bought.

Only ever used it twice and lost about a half bottle of juice cleaning it up and trying again.

Maybe I refilled it incorrectly, I heard you hold them upside down and cover the drip tip hole.Tried that but mine flooded again and juice pours out of the air hole.

Permabanned
If I tighten the aerotank I have onto my MVP 2 all the way the green light stays on when I fire it. Ive read it could be a short but it must be the firing pin being tightened down too much?

Soldato
I think few people, especially starting out, will need more than a Vamo v5 (or an iTaste MVP), a few batteries and a Nautilus Mini with a couple of packs of heads. Bang on kit for not much outlay.

Only problem with the Vamo is how damn easy it is to knock the thing over.

While this is true, the question that was asked was for a decent budget. A decent budget takes you into a different league with respect to the vape quality, so long as you buy correctly.

More over, decent kit commands a premium second hand. Second hand vape gear is just about the only gear I have come across that regularly sells for anything up to 100% of the purchase price. 80% being VERY normal. So even if you fork out for top end gear, if you find it isn't for you, it's relatively easy to sell it on at not much of a loss. Certainly less of a loss than if you were to buy one of the usual "starter kits" at £40 which are worthless once you are finished.

Example being that KFL+'s often sell for only a tenner less than rrp, and a DNA30 mod from one of the mod builders will often sell for only £20-£30 less. So, if you have the budget to begin with, you can essentially try out top end gear, without losing any more money than if you bought a starter kit. If you like it, then you have already got top end gear, without having to write of the cost of the starter kit.

Granted though, you would only lose a tenner (maybe £15) on an MVP probably. And you could probably sell an aerotank or similar for a tenner, so it might be a slightly smaller loss, but if you did like it, you may feel you should have forked out properly to begin with.

Associate
Hey all

A quick question?

Have any of you had any experience with a Fogger V4?

Noticed cracks appearing in the clear section on my Expromizer last night, not a happy bunny at all had to order a steel replacement tank.

Looking to get a 22mm rebuildable complete with a glass tank straight out of the box.

Cheers all

Associate
Hey all

A quick question?

Noticed cracks appearing in the clear section on my Expromizer last night, not a happy bunny at all had to order a steel replacement tank.

Looking to get a 22mm rebuildable complete with a glass tank straight out of the box.

Cheers all

I'm sitting vaping on a fogger v4 as I type this. Strangely I can't compare it to a lot of other tanks like it as I was still using gennies until fairly recently. The only really tricky bit is having enough wick (I use cotton) in the juice channels to stop it leaking but not so much that is stops it wicking well.

Soldato
Hey all

A quick question?

Cheers all

The v4 (as opposed to 4.1) is the better version in my opinion, a wider deck and once you've nailed wicking it correctly, it's a fantastic little atty.

I've used it right down to .5 ohms and the vapor production is fantastic. Sitting on a 1.3ohm build at the moment which I use inbetween dripping. For flavour I wouldn't say it's as good as the kayfun, but every other aspect is better on the fogger (subjective ofcourse).

In summary, well worth your investment, just be patient with getting used to build it.

A chap on a local vaping group is selling rose V2 clones for 25 quid delivered, thought it was worth a punt at that price!

Next on the list is one of the 100W box mod, or at the very least an IPV2.

Soldato
I use a Fogger 4.1. Mainly have it as a spare sat around.

Running at .4 with 0 drips. Lots more vapour than the KFL+ and better airflow. The flavour on the kayfun is much better tho.

Associate
I've been vaping for just over two weeks now after being a twenty a day smoker for about fifteen years. I'm really enjoying the experience and have already saved a fortune. I've still got a starter vaporiser it's a innokin clk 1280 but it has served me well and at least it has variable voltage

Soldato
I've been vaping for just over two weeks now after being a twenty a day smoker for about fifteen years. I'm really enjoying the experience and have already saved a fortune. I've still got a starter vaporiser it's a innokin clk 1280 but it has served me well and at least it has variable voltage

Well done dude. Stay with it. It's a journey and the more you get into it and start buying new kit, the better it gets. I smoked stinkies for about 25 years and my only regret is that vaping didn't take off earlier. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom