----- #AMD FRIDAY: SAPPHIRE 295 X2 @ £699.99 PLUS OTHER INSANE DEALS!! -----

OcUK Staff
OP
12 LEFT!!! :eek:

Sapphire definitely cannot repeat the price, they have less than 100 left world wide now so no longer interested in doing further promotion!

DO NOT MISS OUT!!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Sapphire have confirmed shipping me their last ever 54 units, already we have pre-sold several leaving just under 40pc FREE.

Asus only have 16pc left world wide, seeing if we can get but another country may have taken those.

Looks like the 295 X2 is pretty much all but gone, what a shame at sub £800 the sales volumes could have being huge......

OcUK Staff
OP
I see the price for the 295 is creeping up again...£730 now

Yes last batched purchased with exchange rate of 1.71, this batched purchased with dollars from exchange rate of 1.62.

Our cost increased by £34, customers cost increased by only £30, kind we are. :)

Associate
Hi Gibbo, I have been umm asked to return this by my Wife as I should have used the money to buy a Garage Door and "not another expensive computer Item " . The box has not been opened and I have also not even looked at or used the AMD game codes. Is the best thing to do is send a note to support and then ship it using my courier of choice to OCUK ? This is the first time I've ever had to return an PC Item.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo, I have been umm asked to return this by my Wife as I should have used the money to buy a Garage Door and "not another expensive computer Item " . The box has not been opened and I have also not even looked at or used the AMD game codes. Is the best thing to do is send a note to support and then ship it using my courier of choice to OCUK ? This is the first time I've ever had to return an PC Item.

Just gives returns a call and tell them you wish to return it under DSR and ask if they will arrange collection for you to save you issue of expense and stress of trying to post back. Let them know it's unopened. Any issues just point them to my reply here. :)

Associate
Hi Gibbo, Thanks so much for that ! I called returns and they have arranged for it to be picked up from my Home address on Monday. However I don't think they are happy with you so Im sorry if I caused you any problems!

OcUK Staff
Just gives returns a call and tell them you wish to return it under DSR and ask if they will arrange collection for you to save you issue of expense and stress of trying to post back. Let them know it's unopened. Any issues just point them to my reply here. :)

Please be aware this is a one off gesture of good will ;)

We don't usually collect any DSR returns

Bailey

Back
Top Bottom