• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm with Vodafone because of the Free Spotify premium which otherwise I would be paying £10 p/m for. Also every year when I renew my sim-only contract I get another 6 months free netflix. Currently paying £22 p/m for Unlimited Text/Calls 8GB 4G Data + 300 Minutes to 08 Numbers + Spotify Premium + 6 Months of Netflix. It should be £34 p/m but when I renewed about a fortnight ago and I said I'm considering leaving they changed it to £22 so I'm happy (also another 3 Months Unlimited Data on the Data Drive). It should have been 4GB data but when I joined a while back there was a 4GB bonus.

So even though the actual contract is more it saves me money in the long run.

Last edited:
Soldato
Typically if you request your PAC someone will call you offering 50% off sim only deals. Both me and my GF got 10gb Data, unlimited text/mins, 6months netflix, 12month spotify for £21 last night. Its close to being free at that point. Netflix is not all that great since we share 1 account that she made while visiting family in america so it only costs us £5 a month.

The free Spotify is the main attraction for me, I tried going back to not using it and life was tough, so any other contract I take out will include me paying for spotify.

Associate
I got offered 250 minutes, unlimited texts and 500mb of data for £7 a month Sim only for 12 months when I called up for my PAC code.

I declined but as said before you will get a decent deal once you request for your PAC. I probably could've pushed for more but I want to leave the network (it's good but I'm moving to 3 PAYG)

Anyone used CEX before? planning on giving my 2 iPhone 4S there and seeing what I can get. I have a store near me.

Caporegime
from experience you go in they sit you down and ask what you reserved.

They then go off and fetch it and go through the motions.

The apple store can do the upgrade or just sell you the phone. If your upgrading they go through the process on an iMac with you etc etc.

When i was a contract man they did open the phone for me yes.

Oh God...

It sounds like the Apple store on steroids. It's a bad enough experience normally, let alone all the pomp. :(

Why can't the just have a big pile behind desks, go in, say your name, they come back and you pay for it?

Associate
Im on EE 4g at present for sim only.

How does 3 compare good 4g coverage speeds etc?

No idea re comparison but the speeds are good and I rarely have issues with coverage. If I do have issues with coverage then usually the people I'm with do too, black spots etc.

Three's "feel at home" is a dealbreaker for some too - unlimited data in certain countries, particularly the USA is amazing.

Soldato
Oh God...

It sounds like the Apple store on steroids. It's a bad enough experience normally, let alone all the pomp. :(

Why can't the just have a big pile behind desks, go in, say your name, they come back and you pay for it?

This is what I was sort of hoping for, just go in and get my phone and then rush off to work.

Although at the same time I have read more then 1 blog post from fans praising the experience so I guess some fans enjoy all that faffying about.

Associate
I love Apple products but the Apple stores remind me of some kind of Blue T-Shirt version of The Stepford Wives... freaks me out!

Associate
I haven't checked for ages, but do all the networks do Visual Voicemail these days? I wanna switch from O2 as the coverage is very disappointing but I can't go back to calling to check my messages it's far too backward in this day and age...

Soldato
I haven't checked for ages, but do all the networks do Visual Voicemail these days? I wanna switch from O2 as the coverage is very disappointing but I can't go back to calling to check my messages it's far too backward in this day and age...

No only O2 have visual voicemail. I downloaded a seperate app called hullomail for my visual mail on three network.

I pre-ordered my space gret Iphone 6 earlier :)

Caporegime
This is what I was sort of hoping for, just go in and get my phone and then rush off to work.

Although at the same time I have read more then 1 blog post from fans praising the experience so I guess some fans enjoy all that faffying about.

Maybe they need two queues:

The "Apple experience"
I just want to get my new phones and get the **** out

Back
Top Bottom