• iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Except not, I've never had an issue with them

10 years ago, 3 was crap.

I have been on 3 for the past 5 years (5 with ipad, 3 with the phone). and it has been better than Orange.

I get a signal in almost everywhere I go, and I go all over with my work. It's free to use with all these countries as well !

http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Phones/Feel_At_Home

Australia and USA are included, that is practically 2 continents on the planet !

Australia
Austria
Denmark
Finland
France
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Israel
Italy
Macau
Norway
Republic of Ireland
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Switzerland
United States

Man of Honour
I'm on giffgaff atm but switching to Three seems a no brainer after the new goody bags kick in, for the same price per month you're getting abroad roaming. ALso found the data speeds on GiffGaff has plummeted in the last 6 months, I used to get 4-6mb at work now It's typically 0.5mbit. Awful.

Three signal around where I live is terrible though :( literally no signal if you're indoors no matter where in the whole town. Outside it's great however...:p

Soldato
three has always been cheap because their network is ****

Never had any problems, seem to be great for me! That's why i don't plan to move from them at all.

Phones are unlocked
Feel At Home
"All you can eat" data -> I've used 6Gb one month, they seemed to be fine with it.
Customer service was great when i signed up originally and for the 1 issue i had.
Never had any network related coverage issues
Cheap

Soldato
I've just ordered the 128gb iPhone 6+

was almost certain on getting the 64gb model, but thought if I am spending that much money, an extra £80 won't hurt

now to find a case

Soldato
Currently with EE at the minute but I may order a 1 month 3 contract sim for £15 and see how it compares to EE and then ring EE for PAC code if its any good... EE sim only deals don't appear over appealing..

£15 would be a cheap test :)..I take it its a rolling 1 month contract ?? call up and cancel anytime ?

Last edited:
Soldato
Been with three for the past two years with my iphone 5. They have been great and I get great speeds over 3 and 4G. I live in a fairly rural area as well.

Back
Top Bottom