• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Another vote for Three here (spend most of my time in Ipswich, Brighton and London). I'm still on one of the old all you can eat deals which, until it ticks over in 8 or 9 months, still offers unlimited 3 and 4G data with tethering included. 4G keeps appearing in more and more places - no problems with their coverage.

But... should you ever need to call their customer service then may the Gods have mercy on you because you will despise Three with every fibre of your soul for days afterwards.

Associate
Just checked my emails and see the confirmation sent to me at 8:51.
Delivers on 19/9 in most places but has a delivery speed of 2 / 7 days? I assume theyll despatch them before the 19th so we get them on time?

Soldato
I had Three for awhile, it started of amazing for me in London and went downhill, Sep 2013 when I would have almost no signal unless I was outside, and the data went from amazing to near useless for me.

Associate
I know Apple won't do this because it may hurt the 6+ sales, but do you think through a jailbreak tweak, you could get the extra iOS features in the 6+ on the 6? I really don't see how the 6 screen would be too small for this. It currently looks too big for how iOS is normally.

Soldato
Never had any problems, seem to be great for me! That's why i don't plan to move from them at all.

Phones are unlocked
Feel At Home
"All you can eat" data -> I've used 6Gb one month, they seemed to be fine with it.
Customer service was great when i signed up originally and for the 1 issue i had.
Never had any network related coverage issues
Cheap

Same here, except I do regularly between 60-80GB a month. IPlayer, Netflix etc

T&C's are relaxed up until 1000GB a month on All You Can Eat. Just got to read the small print!

Soldato
I know Apple won't do this because it may hurt the 6+ sales, but do you think through a jailbreak tweak, you could get the extra iOS features in the 6+ on the 6? I really don't see how the 6 screen would be too small for this. It currently looks too big for how iOS is normally.

I'm hoping for iPad apps on the 6+, now that's a good feature!

Associate
Never had any problems, seem to be great for me! That's why i don't plan to move from them at all.

Phones are unlocked
Feel At Home
"All you can eat" data -> I've used 6Gb one month, they seemed to be fine with it.
Customer service was great when i signed up originally and for the 1 issue i had.
Never had any network related coverage issues
Cheap

I've recently gone with Three after having enough of giffgaff/O2's treacle slow GPRS speeds, their 3G coverage in rural areas around here is none existent too. So far I've found 3 to be great, their 3G seems much more responsive than O2.

Only a minor issue though... at first, I found I never got a signal with 3 inside our house so phoned them up and managed to get a HomeSignal box from them free of charge... I now get a full 3G signal at home, which has stopped my battery draining so quickly. :) I have the 3 InTouch as a handy backup too. When out and about though, 3 have been great.

Eager to try out 4G but I don't think they're rolling it out around here any time soon.

Associate
That's more expensive than I was expecting... Guessing 600mins, UL data will be £47/mo + £100 for the 64GB iPhone 6. Not too bad I suppose.

I have this deal at the moment on sim only and pay £18 a month.

For me I always limit myself to £40 pm max I currently have the one plan which is UL data with tethering and it's £39 a month they no longer do this on contract with phone only with sim only

Hence why I got my 64gb ip6 sim free and going to downgrade to sim only tomorrow if you can afford to that's cheapest way to go

Soldato
I missed the One plan earlier on the year when it was £20 a month. Had to settle for my current contract which is still cheaper than O2 and has some tethering allowance and AYCE data. Unlike O2 who cut me off once my 1GB data was used up.

Back
Top Bottom