*** Sony Xperia Z3 Compact ***

Soldato
see, I want to give it a shot.. but I not 100% sure if I'll like the downgrade in screen size from my n5! resolution doesn't worry me to be honest, but size does..

hopefully the price will drop everywhere and I'll just get one from amazon and see if I like it! smaller device would be quite nice.

I tried out my Nexus 4 for a while and the screen is fine but there is a lot of aliasing that you will notice once you come from something that has a much higher PPI. I'm sure you can get used too it thou.

Soldato
Hoping there won't be a delay. Going to sell both the Z2 and HTC One M8 now, so will be on a loaner phone while I wait.

I suspect here will be no delay mate, reported release is 26th of September, some unboxing videos can be found around the net!

Looking forward to the phone being released to be fair...more so than most recent ones :)

Soldato
I suspect here will be no delay mate, reported release is 26th of September, some unboxing videos can be found around the net!

Looking forward to the phone being released to be fair...more so than most recent ones :)

The unboxing ones I've seen are not for the full final retail packing, but at least the phones exist already :)

Also looking forward to it, and think that the Z3c should satisfy my urge to upgrade at least for the next couple years.

Soldato
The unboxing ones I've seen are not for the full final retail packing, but at least the phones exist already :)

Also looking forward to it, and think that the Z3c should satisfy my urge to upgrade at least for the next couple years.

Didn't realise that...ah well plenty in the wold is certainly a food thing anyway.

I think I may be in the same boat as you mate, its going to be the jack of all trades and environments for me and will cover use over holidays too where I absolutely despise leaving my phone out of sight down at the pool.

The remote play stuff is the cherry on the cake for me as I'm already getting great use from my Nvidia Shield and my Wii U in terms of play in a different room of the house.

Soldato
Good review... Very happy with my purchase!!!

But the phone comes packaged with the noise cancelling headphones? Hmmm Sony were offering them with the phone for £1 haha

Associate
what on earth

battest.jpg

Soldato
That battery life! :cool: *Imagines Z4c with 20nm internals*

Shame about the camera, wish they'd stop with this 20MP nonsense. Can't they just use the Sony sensor Apple use for the iPhone? (a 1/2.3 version would be even better! :D) The software and modes still look terrible too, it boggles the mind coming from a top tier camera company.

Ah well, it's still the best phone released this year! I might even buy one.. :D

Back
Top Bottom