Show Us Your Motors!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I really dont think most people pick white due to it being cheaper - people pick white because they want white, it is in fashion right now.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I would have a white car if i could afford the £120k it would cost to buy a new version of my car :( New cars being so colossally expensive means i can never have a fashionable colour :p

Soldato
temporary_zpsbd749ada.jpg

temporary_zpsc0c24755.jpg

My resale value silver Astra again shot with a potato :o

Soldato
Just back from a week in the south of France.

IMG_0282_zps69c9bd26.jpg

The stunning scenery of the Dordogne makes it a pleasure to go out for a drive...
IMG_0284_zps3efb27c3.jpg

IMG_0288_zpsa3a8ac05.jpg

...although I did get a bit lost and end up on a gravel track in a cornfield :p
IMG_0304_zps19d5eef1.jpg

IMG_0306_zpscd76d8fd.jpg

Associate
Do you have rears on the front as well, Benny? They look like they have the same convex as your rears is all :) Or is that just the way those wheels are, both ends very convex'd?

Associate
Also, poor Tom haha. I've got a silly amount of pictures on my phone atm of mine I just haven't had a chance to post em up. Give me a min I'll get a couple more up. :p

I look forward to every drive in it and just get in it and go somewhere just for the fun of driving it at least a few times a week. It's an addiction!

5 of us on the M3Cutters forum met up for a drive across the Yorkshire Moors - great day was had and some absolutely stunning views and roads were driven! (Mines the black one..)

Washed, Clayed, Polished and Waxed.

Spoiler flew off as I was a bit more trusting in it being slightly loose than I should have been. :rolleyes:

Not 100% happy with the ride height so I'm probably going to change the springs from Eibach to H&R to try and combat the dampers being so stiff and pushing the springs up slightly. In hindsight, I wish I had gone for a similar priced set of coilovers now but I got the Bilstein B12 kit for a good price and am more than happy with the handling now. Also want some spacers to fill the arches better and to swap the tyres over when they need doing as the CSL reps came with the wrong size tyres and are stretched on the rear. :rolleyes:

She's in for an Inspection 2 atm as well as Poly RTAB's, Braided Lines, uprated fluid and 4 wheel alignment/balancing so looking forward to getting her back! Also just been told it's completely clear of subframe cracks so that's a massive weight off my back :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you have rears on the front as well, Benny? They look like they have the same convex as your rears is all :) Or is that just the way those wheels are, both ends very convex'd?

Nope, just the angle of the photograph. Though I think that they are designed as you describe.

Soldato
Also, poor Tom haha. I've got a silly amount of pictures on my phone atm of mine I just haven't had a chance to post em up. Give me a min I'll get a couple more up. :p

I look forward to every drive in it and just get in it and go somewhere just for the fun of driving it at least a few times a week. It's an addiction!

5 of us on the M3Cutters forum met up for a drive across the Yorkshire Moors - great day was had and some absolutely stunning views and roads were driven! (Mines the black one..)

Mmmmmmm :D

Back
Top Bottom