Life just took a divebomb - 8 Years down the pan.

Caporegime
Wow! The amount of harsh comments coming out toward the OP are a bit unjustified.

Not a chance. This is easily one of the most pathetic threads I have ever seen. I am actually astounded. It's no wonder women think they can walk all over guys these days when you act like this...

OP's the sort of guy who would walk in on his ex being railed by someone and still take her back.

Permabanned
David, have you ever considered she is keeping you sweet just incase it all goes wrong the other guy and then she can come back to you?

She is hedging her bets.

Associate
Wow, how cliche can this whole thing become. I went through the same thing two years ago with my ex and got messed around. It took me a few months to move on but its safe to say David, you will look back on yourself with embarrassment and shame for not kicking her to the curb.

The same shame that I look back on for not kicking my ex to the curb when she broke up with me. There are dozens of men telling you the exact same thing. Safe to say I have learned from the incident and have changed my ways with women. Be an alpha and not a beta. Here is some links to help you learn about the error of your ways. Question is, will you take the blue pill or the red pill?

http://theredpillroom.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-red-pill-primer-for-boys.html

http://www.returnofkings.com/42567/general-advice-for-men

http://therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

Soldato
Yes okay, I missed a bit of truth out here. She actually initiated tonight, she said she wants to have a 'normal' night with a takeaway, watch things we didn't finish watching and such.. Along with sorting out some things.

Hmm I'm beginning to think the OP is an incredibly good troll and this thread is all made up (well I'd hope so as it can't be real?!). He knows everyone's opinions but posts now and again keeping the thread going.

We've all been had I reckon! OcUK detectives need to investigate!

Associate
Yes okay, I missed a bit of truth out here. She actually initiated tonight, she said she wants to have a 'normal' night with a takeaway, watch things we didn't finish watching and such.. Along with sorting out some things.

The fact you defend her so much without even probably releasing it is quite hard to read due to the fact its quite obvious you would forgive her regardless of what she does for the simple fact you don't want to be alone and its hard to let go.. you'll tell yourself this isn't true yet deep down you know the hard truth. Sorry OP for your situation.

Soldato
Wet blanket.

Door matt.

Fool.

These are all things you are. She taking you for a ride bud. Everyone can see it but you.

Ultimately it doesn't matter though. Your the one that will get more hurt in the end not us.

You asked for advice then turned your nose up at it because you didn't like it.

G J

G J

Associate
If she needs to sort out her issues alone then the best thing you can do is leave her work through it alone and/or with the help of a professional by not getting back together with her. The same can be applied to the OP.

But hey as long theres a million a guys willing to do just about anything for a female.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I think I'm gonna be sad
I think it's today, yeah
The girl that's driving me mad
Is going away

She's got a ticket to ride
But she don't care

She said that living with me
Is bringing her down, yeah
For she would never be free
When I was around

But she don't care

I don't know why she's riding so high
She ought to think twice
She ought to do right by me
Before she gets to saying goodbye
She ought to think twice
She ought to do right by me

But she don't care

My baby don't care

Associate
OP
Well I'm not trolling you guys. I do value a lot of your opinions and at various stages I would have believed them. After the event I was ready to cut all ties until I understood more.

Each time i've seen her there was more hope in her getting better and this not being a typical thing.

Anyway, we've come to an agreement. She's paying her half of the rent till Dec (Paid last months yesterday) and we're going to see what happens, we both accept we both need to be alone for a while yet she still doesn't understand fully why but is getting somewhere with her counsellor who she sees every week but it's slow progress.

She couldn't find Ticket to Ride :(, all her stuff is scattered around different places. We didn't get a chance to bury the hamster although she brought a plant and pot for it, so next time.

We had pizza and watched stuff after talking for an hour or so and were quite close as the evening went on. Had a laugh and joke. She told me how her counsellor session today went, oddly enough she has talked a lot about her dad recently (He died the first year we were together and she's never grieved, blames herself for things). She definately seems to be much more honest than what i'm used to.

I know you guys have a lot of opinions but not every woman and situation is the same.

Back
Top Bottom