• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 980 / 970 Discussion

Mobster
Soldato
I assume going to a multi GPU (Tri or quad Sli) set up on these cards to go 4k will be crippled by the 256bit memory bus?

Cheers

You'll be crippled by vram, the memory bus, basically anything else that has scaremongered more than both sides of the scottish referendum.

Doomed, doomed I tell ya.

Caporegime
You mean you don't notice

Spot on. Just been playing Crysis 3 and spent a fair bit of time on The Witcher 2 yesterday and Max details and max AA looks fantastic. Games look like they have been overhauled on the ROG Swift.

To those with G-Sync or thinking of getting it, keep frames above 30 and you won't regret it. Fantastic tech and why not bill yourselves up with a GTX 980 and a G-Sync monitor. :D

Caporegime
$700:eek:

lol glad I'm waiting. you all can go for the hype. I watch and laugh:)

For someone who seems to not care about these cards you seem to be very active in this thread. If you've got nothing constructive to add then maybe just leave and wait till the next cards are released?

I don't think you realise how expensive stuff is in Switzerland either.

Associate
Gotta love new stuff coming out! Always excites me, regardless of vendor (except AMD CPU's, hard to get excited about them).

Bet you people who are upgrading are even more excited!

Back
Top Bottom