** New Product Available for Pre-Order Phanteks Enthoo Evolv**

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
if the stock lands at CK first then it will be a few more days for it to get here.

we also have a container on the way but I dont think that will land before the limited stock that hits CK first

my order was placed a while ago though so I could be wrong.

If you want one asap, then pre order.
If you arent bothered then stock will be more plentiful when the second batch hits

Soldato
Don't like the front design. Not a fan of side mounted USB ports. ODD bay at the rear?

I'll stick with the 350D and a h100i.

Associate
Don't like the front design. Not a fan of side mounted USB ports. ODD bay at the rear?

I'll stick with the 350D and a h100i.

Personally I think that is a great idea and at least gives you the option of utilsing it or not whilst not altering the clean design of the case.

I think most folks would simply use it to install an operating system and then remove it and keep for emergencies ...

Soldato
OP
What people seem to miss with Phanteks is the whole outside of the box picture. In most cases especially smaller form factor you are supposed to build the system 1 way there is very little room to manoeuvre and if there is it's usually poorly thought out. Phanteks give you all the options even ones you didn't think would be nice. This is the same across all their cases. if it looks possible it probably is and more than likely without a drill. Sure it's not for some but all those options and such an excellent finish for a fraction more than considerably more restrictive more boring and less well built designs.

Phanteks are definitely a case manufacturer to watch over the coming years between them and NZXT we've seen some thoroughly good improvements to the case market without seeing super high price hikes. In fact recently it's been very good for cases in general. The Enthoo luxe the Enthoo evolv the NZXT H440 the NZXT Source 340 the Bitfenix Pandora and the raven/fortress 5 are all astonishingly good looking cases.

Soldato
any idea on dates i want to build my new rig and have £1500 worth of kit sat in my basket but I will have to buy a temp case to build it into if this is gonna be a long wait.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Review. I'm still buying one.
I think he missed the rear vent for the top panel, there is no way that air flow to the top panel will be limited.

any idea on dates i want to build my new rig and have £1500 worth of kit sat in my basket but I will have to buy a temp case to build it into if this is gonna be a long wait.
Hopefully a couple of weeks at most.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I think that is a little optimistic.

According to our system, Caseking don't have any due date for their stock which means the first stock to land could very well be our own container.

This stock is due around mid November. So around 6 weeks.
It may be marginally sooner but 'a couple of weeks' is unrealistic.

Soldato
meme.jpg

+1

Back
Top Bottom