Euromillions

Soldato
I tell you what I would do if I won the jackpot

I'd make a post on here where everyone contributes to the 'ultimate lottery winning pc spec'

Then I'd build 20 machines and get ocuk to run a raffle for charity where you can win one....or something like that

I'm talking full on beast, 4k monitor, 32gb ddr4, m.2 boot, 2tb ssd raid storage, triple/quad titan black.....proper overkill

Last edited:
Soldato
If I win it's going to be stay in a grand a night suite in the Shard with a different grand a night hooker(two at the weekend) every night for about a year then think about buying some property.

Soldato
If I win it's going to be stay in a grand a night suite in the Shard with a different grand a night hooker(two at the weekend) every night for about a year then think about buying some property.

just out on interest, how would one go about booking said 'grand a night hooker'

Soldato
a nice long holiday for me, come back and buy myself a nice detached house, actually there is a 4 bed near me for sale i want. a new car each for me and the wife oh and i need a new pair of trainers actually.

Soldato
Range Rover Autobiography for practical luxury
911 Turbo S for the daily driver
650s Spider for the 2 seater open top

I just need suggestions for the 4 seater convertible cruiser.

Soldato
If I win you can all have 1 guess how many coins are in my coin jar, everyone who enters wins a cash prize, top 6 will win a cash prize of a randomly generated number starting from 9999 to 14999 :)

Back
Top Bottom