Wolfenstein: The New Order

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I don't know what's different but I guess a few changes will be seen along the way. Still, should be more fun now playing with all the perks I had at the end of the first run through and now building them up to max :D

Soldato
I struggled though this, it just did not grip me or make me want to come back to it. Anyway HDD crashed lost all my saves as yet have not restarted the game. May do later though.

Soldato
I've started playing this, up to about chapter 10 or so and am loving it. I love the graphics, the cutscenes, the action and the fact that it tells me what to do. With a map. With a location marker on. I can't think of the last game I played where it was so direct in moving me forwards, whilst letting me explore for ammo/loot. Mashing the collect button whilst running around a sea of dead bodies is surprisingly satisfying.

Soldato
It feels very twitchy, is it meant to be that way?

I feel like I can't blink but not sure if that's after effect from playing Alien Isolation to completion.

Also is it supposed to be a serious graphics hog? I have a brand new 770 4GB and I can't play with all the settings cranked to ultra, which is weird, in fact even high seems like a push but my FPS overlay can't display so no idea what I'm actually getting.

Soldato
Ok, I'll try FRAPS because going back through the comments on here, some claim to have pop in and feel the character runs really slow but mines been the opposite. It almost feels similar to unlocking a 60FPS restriction but the game moves faster than it's been intended to run.

Soldato
I really like the look of this game but the 60 frame cap is putting me off a little.

There is supposed to be some tweaks that allows the game to run at 120 frames. Though sometimes raising the cap can have unexpected side effects.

Has anyone tried raising the cap above 60?

More info here about the tweaks: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/here-...-framerate-in-rage-wolfenstein-the-new-order/

:confused: Just play the Game FPS is bull all you ever want is smooth GFX and this game delivers :)
It's openGL so you can even run it without later windows resource hog.

Back
Top Bottom