Diablo 3 (Console versions)

Associate
It seems a mad challenge to me as well. Do you mean transfer the gems over from other characters? What is "weapons of your skys?" By the way. I think getting the plat is doable apart from this and the hard core trophies.

I find this laughable. It's barely a challenge and the hardcore toon counts as one of the 6 for the trophy.

The weapons of your sky's was an iPhone typo. Corrected in the post.

Soldato
Same here its just much more fun bashing things. Also I much prefer the inventory system on the console. Being able to mark stuff as trash and just bulk sell or salvage saves so much time. Being able to see whether the item is better than your current equipped with the arrows. No mousing over and constrant dragging and dropping, lists are much better.

Soldato
Just a quick question....I made a barb on my bros ps4...how do I get him onto my ps4 I am all linked up to battle.net too. Is it different cos we played on his ps4 lol

Thanks

So you made the character on his PS4, and now you want to continue this character on your own PS4?

Do you have Playstation Plus?

My mate did this yesterday. I had to log into my PS4 as him, then go into settings, save data management, upload to cloud, then select the Diablo 3 save. He then installed Diablo on his own PS4, and downloaded the cloud save which gave him his character etc.

It doesn't upload saves automatically for other accounts on the PS4 (i.e. not the primary account) so you have to remember to do it manually.

Caporegime
Huzzah, I finally get to play this on Xbone. I rented it from Boomerang and noticed that I got a single disc with "Disc 1" written on it. So now I'm wondering what's on Disc 2 and whether I'm missing anything?

Soldato
Am up to Torment II now. Thought I'd mix it up by getting the Staff of Herding, 6 hours+ farming the frost cave and that bloody gibbering thing still hasn't dropped :mad:.

only 6 hours? try 100 for a RoRG ring at t6 a1 bountys, just won't let me have a int one :( i don't neeeed one as i'm already 4 piece zunni so fetishes stay up, but wan't one so i can 3 piece aughild set aswell as zunni 4 piece. for my WD poisen zombie dog/fetish carnevil poisen dart build :)

Last edited:
Soldato
on the slight occasion i'm on act3 in the frost cave in RoS UEE i've seen 1 drop in the about 300 hours (paragon 405) that i've played so far, still not bored game is awesome :)

that gemstone is RARE. it was just as rare in vanilla d3 too.

Associate
Huzzah, I finally get to play this on Xbone. I rented it from Boomerang and noticed that I got a single disc with "Disc 1" written on it. So now I'm wondering what's on Disc 2 and whether I'm missing anything?

If you read under it says "disk 1 of 1"

only 6 hours? try 100 for a RoRG ring at t6 a1 bountys, just won't let me have a int one :( i don't neeeed one as i'm already 4 piece zunni so fetishes stay up, but wan't one so i can 3 piece aughild set aswell as zunni 4 piece. for my WD poisen zombie dog/fetish carnevil poisen dart build :)

I've got 3 of them rings, I think one is intelligence I'll check and send it to you if you are on Xbox One?

Man of Honour
Just played through this using crusader, really enjoyable, already on my second play through. Got some gift drops that I sent your way Davey.
Gifts are always welcome :D

Speaking of gifts, if anyone on Xbox One wants an extra person to get gifts from, feel free to add my wife - LynniePitch. She's a bit fed up of not getting gifts while I get them fairly often :D

Back
Top Bottom