new skynet challenge

MGP

MGP

Soldato
It takes a while for extra cores to ramp up and make an impact. Not only is there the processing time, but then there is the wait time whilst another PC validates. At the moment I've got over 300 WUs waiting validation :eek:

I expect we will overtake imminently :D

The question is whether their efforts will allow them to hold onto our coat tails and retake later on. Even so they need to make up a difference of over 300k a day, just to hang in there. That's a lot of extra cores.

But we need to keep going. To secure the stomp, we mustn't be tempted to back off thinking the job is done.

Associate
OP
mine has peaked at 507 waiting validation, but thats been that many for a few days now ,going to stay that way i expect.
i just hope those using slower pc`s arent downloading too many wu`s that will only sit there waiting for days to be done, low amounts of wu`s is best for all, just dont run out lol

MGP

MGP

Soldato
cteamcmp21.php

This is impressive and really shows the gain and recovery we have made to catch up over the last week. Not quite sure what the gap was at it's widest when we were being generous and gave the luxury of a headstart :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
The question is whether their efforts will allow them to hold onto our coat tails and retake later on. Even so they need to make up a difference of over 300k a day, just to hang in there. That's a lot of extra cores.

Been doing some rough calculations. Our very own BaBa (bless him) is producing just short of 300k daily with 180 cores. EVGA, by my reckoning, will need another 200+ cores to catch us back up and retake the lead. That's an awful lot of extra volunteers to find.
As long as we don't let up, I would be reasonably confident of success.

PDW

PDW

Associate
I'd suggest that they have cut the deficit by at least half, so we are gaining at approx 150k a day instead of 300k with a further trend down :eek:

Stats will be updated soon, then we'll see :)

Associate
Well, we've taken the number 1 spot :D

Woohoo...sorry I can't be doing more than I am and have my computer on for as long as I want....have to deal with Mrs S questioning electrickery usage and the other things women harp on about.

Have also added my Note 2 into the mix, xo that may help a bit.....not much I reckon but every little counts

Last edited:
Associate
Well done guys but don't think they will take this lying down.

They have huge reserves ,evga is one of the worlds biggest DC teams.

To this end I should have more cores coming online but it will be 5 days or so, see if I can beat Syracuse University for top daily producer:)

Just took a look at the evga forum they added at least 80 cores today:eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
ba I see they took notice of just your output and it looks as if you worry them lol . more cores? have you bought something else

biffa - this is a time when you should have held onto a 4p set up haha

does anybody speak to loudbob? he vanished from the forum, hed sure be a help if he still has any of his intel set ups

Last edited:
Associate
OP
If you want to fry eggs and destroy the battery, then go for it. Otherwise, I'd advise against doing that. It gets plenty warm enough running two.

Ill keep a feel on it , its set to 40oC max by default , if it hits that ill put it back on 2 but so far only feels warm, this IS overclockers, gota turn all to max :D
you see my pic? poor 4770K on the left running 24/7 on stock cooler! poor things in the 80s till i can get another cpu water cooler lol

Soldato
Does it work with no internet? Thought not so stopped it before work today and downloaded a cpu WU on F@H. Come back and it's only done 25% of that one because skynet started itself back up again about 5 minutes after I left :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom