*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Associate
PS4 Raid Normal Friday 8:30 PM
1) UberGinge (29 Warlock)
2) srg_johnson32 (28 Hunter [29 depending on shards])
3) MaxiLive (30 Hunter)
4) jdwhalley (28 Hunter)
5) scorza/Japheth105 (27 Hunter)
6) ps3ud0 (29 Titan/28 Hunter)

McGray, Seize and Hutchy.. As myself and ps3ud0 have alts, if ps3ud0 is up for it I'm happy to run it again afterwards so that you guys aren't missed out. The only kicker is this will be ~10:30 PM if you will be around (might be sooner, depends how quickly we clear it). Failing that I'm happy to run it again fully on Saturday if we have enough people :)

Gutted I did not make the raid this Friday with the usual suspects. I really enjoyed the last two. Oh well. 10:30pm is a bit too late to start for me but thanks for the offer anyway Uber. I know myself its always difficult organising things, as you can never please everyone (especially with limited spaces). Tell you what put me on the reserve list pls bud.

Soldato
Yup, so another XBO party to fill for tonight at 7:30 if we can.

1) Shamikebab - Shamikebab
2) gord - g0rd
3) Mr Jones - Dr Pharmacology
4) ? Possibly Duck
5) ? Possibly Absorbent Solid
6) ?

I'm up for it, lvl 28 defender and done it before.

If you could send my gamertag an invite that would be great.

Soldato
Ok, updated list. Everyone good to go in about 10 mins?

1) Shamikebab - Shamikebab
2) gord - g0rd
3) Mr Jones - Dr Pharmacology
4) Duck - Hachet Duck
5) Krisboats - Krisboats2
6) The Craig - The buff man

What's your gamertag craig? edit found it

Associate
Nice one on the Raid tonight lads. After all the fuss of trying to fill the lobby in the first place, then the glitches during Atheon I think we earned those rewards. Cheers to everyone for sticking it out :)

I thought they were patching the Atheon teleports as well as the cheese? He still teleports the furthest 3 people from him. Not complaining obviously :D

Soldato
Nice one on the Raid tonight lads. After all the fuss of trying to fill the lobby in the first place, then the glitches during Atheon I think we earned those rewards. Cheers to everyone for sticking it out :)

I thought they were patching the Atheon teleports as well as the cheese? He still teleports the furthest 3 people from him. Not complaining obviously :D

I didn't notice a patch at any point today. Maybe the patch hasn't gone live yet?

Soldato

Thanks for tonight man, and everyone else involved. Took us a while indeed but sorted it in the end :)

Back
Top Bottom