*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Saw a simcity deal for £6.99 on hotukdeals earlier....nearly tempted now

Available here if anyone is interested. Never used the site myself so no guarantees there. I'm a big Sim City 4 fan and was disappointed from everything that I heard when the game was released but for that price even I am tempted :o

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Was wondering for those of you who voted on the Golden Joystick, did your copy of of XCOM ever come through.

Got a email from GMG today and they given me vouchers to discount on some games as a thank you for voting but nothing about the free copy of XCOM?

Associate
Was wondering for those of you who voted on the Golden Joystick, did your copy of of XCOM ever come through.

Got a email from GMG today and they given me vouchers to discount on some games as a thank you for voting but nothing about the free copy of XCOM?

I also got mine straight away.

Soldato

I got mine straight away too.

But the small print did say numbers were limited and they would divide them up by global region and time (whatever that means) my guess on that is that if for example you voted a silly o'clock at night in the UK there may not have been any codes allocated to that region, or at least very limited numbers. But that's only a guess.

Soldato
They ran out of keys - would have loved to have known that before I did the joystick thing - it even allowed me to register for the key but nothing ever came through :(

M.

Associate
They ran out of keys - would have loved to have known that before I did the joystick thing - it even allowed me to register for the key but nothing ever came through :(

Its out of order that IMO, dishonest. Its no different to the whole phone in scandal a few years back when they kept the lines open when they'd already picked the winner. They've given out all the freebies, but kept encouraging signups for something they're no longer offering.

Soldato
Batman: Arkham Origins £4.24 [STEAM] - nuuvem

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition [DLC] £2.99 [STEAM] - nuuvem

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Collector's Bundle £4.24 [STEAM] - nuuvem

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Collector's Bundle
Includes 9 items:
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Euro Truck Simulator
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East!
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Halloween Paint Jobs Pack
Scania Truck Driving Simulator
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Ice Cold Paint Jobs Pack
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Force of Nature Paint Jobs Pack
Trucks & Trailers
Bus Driver

Associate
Its out of order that IMO, dishonest. Its no different to the whole phone in scandal a few years back when they kept the lines open when they'd already picked the winner. They've given out all the freebies, but kept encouraging signups for something they're no longer offering.

I just got mine now, turns out I didnt have it,

Back
Top Bottom