My new weekend toy - Supra TT :-)

Associate
OP
Cheers.
Im not a fan of masses of carbon either but since I have a half carbon spoiler i think this would finish the body off...

DSC05241.jpg

And winter time I put this on ..

CC_Zep_Style_Reverse_Bonnet_Scoop_1111.jpg

I am not entirely sure how the reverse scoop will look good though but it will protect it from crap getting in. Other option is the jam style closed scoop.

Soldato
From the driver's seat of the Starlet, I absolutely love seeing my reverse scoop (exactly same design as yours above). Looks really purposeful.

And yeah, that was the main aim for me. My engine bay used to get all sorts in back when I had my old OE scoop on, with the reverse scoop on it seems to stay a little cleaner. Seems to get rid of heat as well which is a bonus!

Associate
OP
I still cant get used to seeing the bump from the bonnet on my car, its strange LOL
I just read your build thread on the forum, did you sort your leak out? I had an issue with my pipes dieing on me, the same ones you replaced, its the ones that sit on the HM! what a PITA that was to change.

Idrees lives local to me and has ordered a reverse scoop with fittings, waiting for it to arrive before I place an order for a carbon one :)

Soldato
Which leak was that? Only leak I've had in recent memory is a leak in my boot somewhere. You sure it was my thread? :p Yeah, Iddy is a good lad, I got my TRD engine mount set off him back when i got the car into road-worth condition :D

Associate
OP
What do you think on the price on this Sp33d AT Sup Aero

I think its a bit overpriced, I'd have it instantly if it was cheaper.

I saw your post on the owners club, at first I thought it was a turbo and it would have been a bargain but its overpriced. The most a very good example NA goes for is 4500 (and I mean very). I would contact them and offer most 4k if that's within your budget mate.

Associate
Sweet I am one of those drooling over the engine sound guys, although some people get a bit nervy like lock the door when I walk up and say nice car in the local asda, nothing to do with me being 6ft 4 tattooed pierced doorman lol I smile and I have a soft side lol

Associate
OP
Back in the bodyshop, blending the front lip into the stock bumper
Made a few purchases recently, UK glass head lights and a HKS SSQ4 thats welded into an intake pipe, 20mm wheel spacers inc longer studs and finally a few carbon bits on route.

Few photos of it before it went to the bodyshop...

tesocarpark-2.jpg

tesocarpark-3.jpg

tesocarpark-1.jpg

tesocarpark-6.jpg

More pics to come in the next few weeks

Associate
OP
I want this

No you cant have! :)

Haven't been looking at the Supra market in a while.....Now i am -_-

What happened to that red one you was looking at? If your still interested I can ask my mate to contact you on the owners club. He is from Wales and owns a red tt aerotop and knows a fair bit about them so can help you if required.

Soldato
Unfortunately the person didn't get back to me, disappointingly, then forgot all about it when I had to house/dog sit for my sister and she gave me the keys to her partner's 335i for the week and fell in love with it again.

Soldato
Like a good Supra, pleased to see the work on this one :)

A guy I used to work with now owns this...

lwlxMMA.jpg

TT manual import with about 400bhp with BPU mods I think, better (?) UK spec brakes and other bits I believe as well! One of the nicest I have seen...

Last edited:
Associate
OP
nom nom

Lovely colour.

It grew on me, lovely when the sun/light hits it

Like a good Supra, pleased to see the work on this one :)

A guy I used to work with now owns this...

lwlxMMA.jpg

TT manual import with about 400bhp with BPU mods I think, better (?) UK spec brakes and other bits I believe as well! One of the nicest I have seen...

Yes I have seen that at the anniversary meet, believe his username on the owners club is "spike jack" or something. Lovely example.

Back
Top Bottom