*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
yeah I was surprised how bugged that last Atheon section is! - One of our team mates kept screaming about it not teleporting him back into the main arena and I was like yeah right he's probably 'doing it wrong' - until I got teleported and experienced the same!!

Shame on Bungie - quick to address little exploits but cba fixing the larger game-killing bugs. Think I'm gunna give the expansion pack a miss and be done with it now.

Associate
Yea am going to get one rolling if your up for it, think Psycho Sonny will be game for it as well

RAID NORMAL PS4

TIME TBC (suggestions from those wanting to join)

1.cowboybebop7DR (Level 28 Hunter)

any takers???? xraycat87 and Sonny are you guys in ??

Put me down if you have a spare slot. 20:30 is a good time for me. I am a level 27 (close to 28) hunter. Psn is FaceBaker

Associate
So, we potentially have:

1: thoseion (Hunter - 28)
2: xraycat87 (Warlock - 28)
3: Stewp00 ??
4: Schnippzle ??
5:
6:

Time: 7pm ?
Platform: Xbox One
Difficulty: Normal

Last edited:
Associate
Yea am going to get one rolling if your up for it, think Psycho Sonny will be game for it as well

RAID NORMAL PS4

TIME TBC (suggestions from those wanting to join)

1.cowboybebop7DR (Level 28 Hunter)

any takers???? xraycat87 and Sonny are you guys in ??

I wouldn't mind doing the raid again this week. I've done it quite a few times now and I'm used to all of it. Though I've already done it on a level 27 hunter, only have my level 24 warlock to do it on, managed it last on the level 24 warlock without any troubles or slowing the group down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom