Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I've only had my Astra a few weeks so I've not had chance to get it raised on the coilovers yet. Luckily they're brand new as well so all nice and clean, should be easy to adjust then protect them once done. Be able push on a bit more then without worrying about wheels catching etc! So, please don't blame me for the current ride height :)

Rybo, I only bought it because of how cheap it was, spec and condition for the money. I'm going to spend a few quid on it though. I had the interior wet vac'd yesterday and it looks bang on inside now. It's got a few bits on it; bigger downpipe/precat DELETE, centre silencer removed, sounds just nice on boost. Induction kit, polished engine bay bits, silicon hoses, the coilovers, wheels just refurbed, new Goodyear tyres up front, decent Pirelli's at the back, new front discs and pads, overall great condition outside too, 06 plate on 72k, I paid £2150. so effectively I saved about 3500 to 4000 quid from an equivalent VXR. Smaller turbo and less can be done to it though but I like it's Q car looks. Will be doing a few bits to get it to 250BHP, plenty for me.

Associate
Picked this up last week couldn't handle the lack of performance after moving from a M3 to a A5 2.0TDI

20141025_165938.jpg

Associate
Thats mate. Had it 5 months or so now.

5 door DSG is mine.

Not many red ones, a lot underestimate it lol.

I love the DSG box on it.

Back
Top Bottom