Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Associate
I have had a little lag, but it's been infrequent. It will settle down and get better - it always has (ignoring some of the issues in Ghosts).

Caporegime
Is there tomahawk or throwing knife or any sharp item you can throw to look super elite on this ? I couldn't find anything when I had a go for a hour , just ended up firing flash balls and detonating them in people's faces

I heard about the guy who got arrested for making pipebombs in Newcastle, I thought it might have been you.

Soldato
Been playing mostly team deathmatch here, and I've not really had a problem with the spawns or overall lag. But then I'm not very good, so maybe I just don't notice it.

The two issues that annoy me most are:

Teammates being morons. I don't expect any sort of teamwork from randoms, but it's not even the team work, just them being idiots. Shooting at someone, idiot teammate decides to stand in front of me, getting us both killed. Idiots standing in doorways blocking everyone and so on.

Intentional lag abuse. Game earlier, everyone was 4-5 bars. Except for two clan members, both 1 bar, both just warping around killing people before you even see them. Both from the UK as well. No way do I believe that it just so happens, that both clan members are on 56k.

Back
Top Bottom