What film did you watch last night?

Associate
Interstellar - Great concept, great visuals and a great score from Hans Zimmer to top it off. I watch a lot of movies, but this is the first time in a while i've left with a smile on my face, with many mixed emotions experienced and taken away. Highly recommended 9/10

Soldato
Memento - 9/10

Been a good few years since I saw it last so it was nice to watch it again from a new perspective and not quite remembering how it all plays out near the end. One of my favourite films.

Soldato
Interstellar - 7/10

Visually stunning, solid performances apart from that of the young daughter which left a lot to be desired, good score if not a little repetitive and at times it bugged me (score along with sound of truck moving along sounded super messy), some factors were too outrageous to even let pass given thats a sci-fi, nice inspiration from 2001 and other films.

By no means Nolans best film, but I don't regret the £10 it cost me to get in.

Soldato
Sabotage

Same old action stuff from Arnie, but I thought it was quite good and better than some of his other recent movies. Lot of swearing and a lot of blood and gore, not a film to watch while eating spaghetti bolognese.

7/10

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Interstellar - 8/10 great concept and overall movie was good. As with all these type of films there are parts that could have been better. Thought overall cast (inc young murph) did a good job, so not sure why she was singled out to be poor.

Visuals and effects were stunning. Definite recommendation if you like a good space flick.

If you loved Sunshine you will probably like this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Interstellar

Epic. Visually stunning. The scale of this movie grows and grows. Decent performances all round, as above, the soundtrack was verging on repetitive toward the end but I thought in general the sound design was great - make sure your theatre has bass set to max because it adds to the experience. Not a bad movie but it doesn't knock my jaw on the floor in disbelief. Very science-fiction-y. Recommended.

Didn't realise Matt Damon was in it, that was a surprise.

8/10

Last edited:
Soldato
Interstellar
8/10. I think.

Not quite made my mind up what I really think of the film. I think it's fantastic, visually stunning and right up my street in terms of concepts and storylines. But then it gets a bit weird at the end.

The wormhole gravity 5th dimensional beings thing. And the whole 'love could be a new real thing that can cross dimensions' rubbish.

Interstellar
8/10. I think.

Not quite made my mind up what I really think of the film. I think it's fantastic, visually stunning and right up my street in terms of concepts and storylines. But then it gets a bit weird at the end.

The wormhole gravity 5th dimensional beings thing. And the whole 'love could be a new real thing that can cross dimensions' rubbish.

Yeah I don't know to make of it either.

Soldato
Watched Robocop 2014 last night.Pretty mediocre to be honest.

Samuel L. Jacksons role in this film was so annoying,he should have been given a better role to play.

6.5/10

Associate
WAtched the babadook which seemed to get good reviews. I personally thought it was a load of rubbish. Slow with no jumpy moments. Im a fan of the horror genre but this was a lt down for me. Dont know why it was rated so highly.

Soldato
See No Evil, Hear No Evil

i give it a 7/10 I thought the ending could have been better, but this movie reminds me how good a actor Gene Wilder is I wish he made more movies.

Back
Top Bottom