**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

Soldato
Did you smell the brick? If you panel is OK get a spare. I have one that has been sitting on the side for 10 months I think. Shame you live in York

Yeah smelt it. Definitely gone. Hopefully it hasn't taken the panel with it :/ Yeah, I will try and get one through DGM although it sounds like their customer service is non existent. I'm back on a 1024x768 screen for now :mad:

Where did you get your spare from?

Associate
1024x768:eek: I feel your pain. I brought a LG 1080P VGA:confused:

If you seach this thread (I'm no good @ searching) I put the telephone number snd email address for DGM CS.

I brought it from them. Info below bro

Telephone : +44 (0) 208 8390170

Fax No. : +44 (0) 208 8392281

Web-site : www.digimate.com

DGM Distribution Ltd
Registered Office:

DGM House Unit 1,

Chancerygate Business Centre
Stonefield Way,

South Ruislip,

London

HA4 0JA

DGM Distribution Limited.

Vat No. 929600318

Hi James,

Please return your faulty PSU to the following address:

RMA5110

DGM House Unit 1,

Chancerygate Business Centre
Stonefield Way,

South Ruislip,

London

HA4 0JA

Please make sure to include all cables and accessories in its original packaging when sending the unit back to us. If you do not have the original packaging, please make sure that it is packaged sufficiently as DGM holds no responsibility for units damaged in transit due to poor packaging by the customer.

We recommend sending units as either Recorded/Special delivery as both these methods are tracked and signed for.

Yes we do sell power supply units at a charge of £15.00 including delivery. 02/01/14 email sent

Last edited:
Soldato
1024x768:eek: I feel your pain. I brought a LG 1080P VGA:confused:

If you seach this thread (I'm no good @ searching) I put the telephone number snd email address for DGM CS.

I brought it from them. Info below bro

/snip

Thanks mate, I tried calling that number and got 'the number you have dialled has not been recognised' :/

I'll try sending them an email. Can see it taking an age though. Might need to get something in the mean time... oh well excuse for 4k :D (I wish I had the money :( )

Associate
if you look back in the thread, OcUK say support for these is via DGM once the initial DSR period's over. Great monitor, bargain price, bargain support. :)

Didn't have any luck getting through to DGM today, so tried that email address. If they continue to play hard to get I'll ask OcUK to give them a nudge for me.

that's not what UK consumer law says. You can also get a Section 75 refund from your CC company.

Associate
I also have this monitor and up until 3 weeks ago it was great. Went downstairs for a cuppa, on my return the monitor had no power :(

Light on power brick no longer works and deffo smells, ok i thought i just buy another. Not as simple as first thought, £50 on the net delivered from oversees and people report the pin config on some might be slightly different and require some modification.

I have been trying DGM phone numbers for over 2 weeks now and not once been answered (08712506000 & 08712508000). You know it's going to be a hard task when no one answers on the sales extension :(. I e-mailed and got one response, all follow up e-mails have been ignored.

Starting to question just getting another monitor and letting the DGM go on ebay albeit requiring a power brick.

Shame.

Soldato
My review of this might sound harsh but, The stand on my one snapped pretty quickly and I had a dead pixel right in the middle of the screen. I sent it back but they quickly return it saying you needed at least 8 dead pixels very close to get a new one. I guess I understand but it was very disappointing considering I bought this back when it was over 400 quid. I guess at that price it's not too bad

Soldato
Please could someone with a working one of these tell me how much power it uses (as in measured from the wall) as I have found 24v power brick with the correct DIN connector, however its only rated at 5A rather than 6A

Soldato
Please could someone with a working one of these tell me how much power it uses (as in measured from the wall) as I have found 24v power brick with the correct DIN connector, however its only rated at 5A rather than 6A

Lucky for you I have a power meter, will get it out.

Associate
Ok so after numerous un-answered calls to DGM and no responses to e-mails I went on the hunt for a PSU.

There are plenty of 4 din supplies out there however I found them to have different PIN configurations (+/-). The supplies I found were from Korea and were £32 + £18 shipping. Then I found this:

http://www.power-plus.tv/power_plus_psu_16.htm

They are based in UK (Carlisle), that is the correct PSU for the DGM (you can use their brand search to check http://www.power-plus.tv/power_plus_psu_brand.htm). £50 inc. postage

Bit the bullet and ordered as DGM themselves are never going to respond I doubt :(.

Hope the link is of use to all you in the same situation.

Rob

Associate
Just to update I ordered the psi for the monitor on Saturday, it promptly arrived Tuesday morning. Connected up and monitor now back in action:)

Given me a it more time to decide which monitor to go for next and time for freesync to hit the streets.

;)

Back
Top Bottom